[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 160

wmlab:

We can argue about conspiracy theories for a long time, but stop-losses do in fact exist. Before a strong move, the price often rolls back within 1-2 candles and just where the stops have accumulated.
What stops get knocked down? Stops set by speculators in brokerage companies? Don't laugh, the price does roll back, but the reason is not the stops, especially if they are set by traders working through DTs.

Temnyj:
What kind of stops get knocked down? Stops set by speculators at dealing desks? Don't be ridiculous, yes the price pulls back, but the reason is not the stops, especially the ones that are set by traders working through a DC.

Read popular literature, e.g. Elder, he describes how the market is hunted.

Let's try to get back on track with predictions and scenarios. And let's decide on the direction for today and the rest of the week.

Remember, the Euro is still in an uptrend channel. It may form a descending channel today, if yesterday's low will be rewritten.

Larisa:

Read popular literature like Elder, he describes how the market is hunted.

Think about it, who is being hunted? Small speculators working through the DCs, where a position is taken to market on the aggregate volume of positions within the DCs? Who needs us?

And how much truth is there in your popular literature? It's popular only because it is written as a bestseller - to create fear, to add mystery, to uncover a conspiracy )))).

trinitron:

Let's try to get back on track with predictions and scenarios. And let's decide on the direction for today and the rest of the week.

Remember, the Euro is still in an uptrend channel. It may form a descending channel today, if yesterday's low will be rewritten.

I posted my scenario a couple of days ago and so far it has not changed much.

trinitron:

Remember, the Euro is still in an uptrend channel. It may form a descending channel today, if yesterday's low will be copied.

We'll see. no high yesterday, low today.

Still to come. 120 pips flat.

I'm staying in the villages till 1.40.

Temnyj:
What kind of stops get knocked down? No kidding, yes, the price pulls back, but the reason is not the stops, especially if they are set by traders working with DT .
This is a fish even if it is a sprat. Who prepares news in advance? (Who is the price that knows everything?)

wmlab:

You can argue about conspiracy theories for a long time, but stop-loss actually exists.

I ask you, but you stubbornly do not answer. Let me try again (for the last time):

1. WHO is knocking down footsteps and why?

2. If there is a profit from a knocked down stop (recall that at X price someone gets SL, and someone gets TP), then WHO gets it?

Bicus:

I ask you, but you stubbornly do not answer. Let me try again (for the last time):

1. WHO is knocking down footsteps and why?

2. If there is a profit from a knocked down stop (let me remind you that at X price someone gets SL and someone gets TP), WHO gets it?

and where is our lost money? scattered among the crowd? (Or maybe it's in specific goals... ...in specific goals.

Tantrik, I asked specific questions, you didn't answer them.
Reason: