[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 402

Can you advise how to write a correct condition for the Expert Advisor to trigger 1 time with the opening of a new bar at a specified timeframe? :(

I wrote it like this, but it looks distorted:

time = (TimeCurrent()-Time[1])-3601;

if( 1>time>0 )

{

// -------

}

Zhunko and costy thanks for the answers)

I just had to increase the maximum number of bars in the stories to be happy))

artmedia70:
iCustom();

Thank you! I don't seem to be able to work with it. Here's a question. If I don't pass parameters to this function, how should its call look like.

Here is the function call int x = iCustom(NULL,0, "RLB_High",0,1,8); I try to read the value of the eighth bar from the first(non-zero) buffer here. At the same time I don't pass any parameters so I don't pass 0. Is it correct?

001:

Thank you! I cannot seem to work with it. Here is a question. If I don't pass parameters to this function, how should its call look?

Here is the function call int x = iCustom(NULL,0, "RLB_High",0,1,8); Here I try to read the eighth bar value from the first(non-zero) buffer. At the same time I don't pass any parameters so I don't pass 0. Is it correct?

Right, if the indicator has only one parameter, which is equal to zero (which I doubt)

alkador:

Correct if the indicator has only one parameter which is zero (which I doubt)
That is, if without parameter passing, then:
iCustom(NULL,0,"RLB_High",1,8)

granit77:
That is, if there is no parameter transfer, then:

Thank you for your answers !

Good afternoon!!! In fact, it's evening. Tell me why testing starts for the timeframe ash one not earlier than July 11, 2011?

dkfl.zrjdktdbx:
Good afternoon!!! In fact, it's evening. Tell me why testing starts for the timeframe ash one not earlier than July 11, 2011?
Download the history and the question disappears.

costy_:

splxgf 04.12.2011 16:31
kolyango:

Can I see an example?
I can't think of anything better.

I support splxgf, as an option the Flag of the USSR could be used.

I understand correctly:

1. if condition1is fulfilled, then Flag_SSSR1is assigned a true value and we immediately start checking condition2

2. if condition2 is satisfied , then flag_USSR2 is assigned atrue value, and if not - a false one, and at the next tick

we don't check condition1, we pass directly to condition2 and this way until condition2is fulfilled and thetrue valueis assigned to it .

3. next we check condition3 and Flag_USSR2(and what exactly in USSR2 we check is true or false; or what?)

static bool Флаг_СССР1,Флаг_СССР2,Флаг_СССР3; //static or global
if (условие1) Флаг_СССР1=true;
if (условие2) Флаг_СССР2=true;
if (условие3 && Флаг_СССР2) Флаг_СССР3=true;
if (Флаг_СССР1&&Флаг_СССР2&&Флаг_СССР3){OrderSend(); Флаг_СССР1=false; Флаг_СССР2=false; Флаг_СССР3=false;}

Hello, could you please help me write some code to make the program work with a micro lot?
Files:
eurox2.ex4  10 kb
Reason: