[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 264

26994:

So, my question is - is it possible to use scripts and third-party EAs (from the "don't trade yourself" series) on an owl that you run through a tester?

When I run my robot in the tester, I want to attach an augmenting Expert Advisor to it - adding a TRAL and a break-even point.

Is this possible or do I have to dig through the code trying to insert the trail myself?

26994:

When I run my robot in the tester, I want to attach an augmenting expert to it - adding a TRAL and a break-even point.

Is this possible, or do I have to dig through the code trying to insert the trail myself?

"Two-in-one"...:-))) - that's not "that" thing... Lopattier...- :-))

Dear experts, what is the optimal (or average) Maturity expectation of good advisors? Your purely life experience is of interest.

ScioMe:
Dear experts, what is the optimal (or average) Maturity expectation of good EAs? Your purely life experience is of interest.

More than 0

Figar0:

More than 0
This is of course understandable, but on average? Somewhere they sell an EA with a mathematical expectation of 710. I would like to know if this is a normal figure, should I strive for it?

ScioMe:
This, of course, is understandable, but what is the average? Some places sell Expert Advisors with a mathematical expectation of 710. I would like to know whether this is a normal figure or whether I should strive for it.

Nothing is clear to you, just look at it with your fingers. There are 3 EAs that do not allow for losing trades:

1) Vasya has a megapipsator making 100 trades a month with 10 points of profit, expected payoff is 10;

2) Vano has an intraday Expert Advisor that trades 10 times a month with 100 points profit, the expected payoff is 100;

3) Moisha has one trade a month, but my Expert Advisor takes 1000 points at once, the expected payoff is 1000;

And now a question: which of them (Vasya, Moisha, Vano) will be the first to save money for an island in the ocean, a 200 meters long yacht, and a beautiful wife?

My guess from the name is Moisha :) Yes, and he has the highest expectation.

ScioMe:
My guess from the name is Moisha :) Yes, and he has the highest expectation.
- The banker Shloma, through whose bank Moysha trades and who gave Moysha the money on interest, will earn the most...

Figar0:

You do not understand anything, look on your fingers. There are three advisors that do not allow loss-making trades:

1) Vasya has a megapipsator making 100 trades a month with 10 points of profit, expected payoff is 10;

2) Vano has an intraday Expert Advisor that trades 10 times a month with 100 points profit, the expected payoff is 100;

3) Moisha has one trade a month, but my Expert Advisor takes 1000 points at once, the expected payoff is 1000;

And now a question: which of them (Vasya, Moisha, Vano) will be the first to save money for an island in the ocean, a 200 meters long yacht, and a beautiful wife?

will drain everything.

ScioMe:
Dear experts, what is the optimal (or average) Maturity expectation of good advisors? Your purely life experience is of interest.
Someone experienced, I believe Mathemat, advised at least 2 spreads with 0.1 lot, if profit in pips.
Reason: