[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 361

Please advise on the calculation of Kalman filtration (couldn't find "understandably digestible" on the internet).

FelixFX: Please advise on the calculation of Kalman filtration (I couldn't find "understandably digestible" on the internet).
Prival (now Trolls) did this in earnest. Try him. But he's rarely here.

Mathemat:
Prival (now Trolls) did this in earnest. You should try him. But he's rarely here.

Thank you

It's not a big question, so I guess it's OK to ask here. Is there any C/C++ API for MT4? I googled it, but I haven't found any specific answer.

Solree:
It's not a big question, so I guess it's okay to ask here. Is there any C/C++ API for MT4? I googled it, but I haven't found any specific answer.
no

Can you tell me how to create many objects with different names? (programmatically)

I can only create an object with a fixed name, but if the condition is repeated, the EA cannot create the same object, because the object with the same name already exists. Question: How do I give objects different names?

CLAIN:

Can you tell me how to create many objects with different names? (programmatically)

I can only create an object with a fixed name, but if the condition is repeated, the EA cannot create the same object, because the object with the same name already exists. Question: How do I give objects different names?

does the name matter or any name?

Anything, as long as it's different... for starters =) but if you can specify a number of specific names, with a difference of, say, one digit, I'd be happy to

CLAIN:
Anything, as long as it's different... for starters =) but if you can specify a number of specific names, with a difference of, say, one digit, I'd be happy to

I would do something like this, if the name of the object isn't used anywhere

name = "constanta "+TimeCurrent( )

And another question, how do you add up several numbers in a row? For example, several closing prices to get something like an SMA? I think it could be done through a loop, but for some reason I don't have such knowledge in my head...
Reason: