[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 269

yosuf:
Again I am unable to register on mql5, what should I do?

Strange, it went without a hitch for me, just like on 4! Something clicked wrong, maybe...

borilunad:

Strange, it went without a hitch for me, just like on a foursome! Something you pressed wrong, maybe...
It's fine on four, but I haven't been out for a while.

I've started pipsing, I think that's what it's called... I'm working on the minutes. And I noticed that Buy opens with a bigger gap to the price than Sell... is it correct? So there is some spread added to Buy?

and one more thing, if i may.... why in my last trade my order was not closed after reaching TakeProfit? Screenshot attached.

P.S. the trade was opened OP_SELL

http://saveimg.ru/pictures/18-10-11/cd2c131747f914266a13e4dbbb42a750.bmp

I also often get a "130" error, which means "wrong stops", but they are correct, as the EA sometimes still manages to open a position... Does it mean that my internet is too slow, and the price is already beyond profit or loss when my EA wants to open an order?

ilunga:

such as

BEFORE the loop, write

i = Min_Level

and already in the loop to increase

i = i+ (Step/10000);

Thanks for the advice.

Good afternoon.

There's a certain inductor that only draws once a day. I put it on, it draws, everything is lovely (c). I close MT with attached new indicator and go to kick kicking. I open it the next day after signal bars (i.e. it should have drawn itself differently), but it is in the old position for some reason. I started to analyze what was wrong. It turns out that the indicator does not see new bars that have appeared since I closed MT. It's not an implementation problem, I'm sure of it, it just considers the first bar to be the one that was first when I closed the MT. And when you change the period or just re-weigh the inductor, it already starts seeing everything until I close the MT again and it gets stuck in time again. Why so? The code where looking for the right bar:

for (y = 1; y <= 24; y++)
    if (TimeHour(Time[y]) == 8)
    {
        i = y;
        z = y;
        x = i+count;
        break;
    }

Solree:

Good afternoon.

There's a certain inductor that only draws once a day. I put it on, it draws, everything is lovely (c). I close MT with attached new indicator and go to kick kicking. I open it the next day after signal bars (i.e. it should have drawn itself differently), but it is in the old position for some reason. I started to analyze what was wrong. It turns out that the indicator does not see new bars that have appeared since I closed MT. It's not an implementation problem, I'm sure of it, it just considers the first bar to be the one that was first when I closed the MT. And when you change the period or just re-weigh the inductor, it already starts seeing everything until I close the MT again and it gets stuck in time again. Why so? The code where looking for the right bar:

Let me guess: your indicator is missing the start() function.

Am I right?

Hi! Please help a newbie to set MACD levels in an EA. For example, the condition contains level 0, which is not mentioned anywhere else in the program code, and everything works. I need level 40, for example. How can I set it? I tried just to replace 0 with 40, but it does not work :(
 MacdCurrent=iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0);

// check for long position (BUY) possibility
      if(MacdCurrent<0 ...

skyjet:
Hi! Please help a newbie to set MACD levels in an EA. For example, I have set level 0 in the condition but it is not mentioned anywhere else in the code and it works. I need level 40, for example. How can I set it? I tried just replacing 0 with 40, but it didn't work :(

Look carefully at the range in which the MACD changes. Where do you see 40 there ?

Try multiplying by Point the value you are comparing MacdCurrent to:

if(MacdCurrent<40*Point)

Or divide by Point the MacdCurrent itself:

MacdCurrent=iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0)/Point;

In the first case, you check for "less than 40*Point" and in the second case, for "less than 40".

CLAIN:

I've started pipsing, I think that's what it's called... I'm working on the minutes. And I noticed that Buy opens with a bigger gap to the price than Sell... is it correct? So there is some spread added to Buy?

and one more thing, if i may.... why in my last trade my order was not closed after reaching TakeProfit? Screenshot attached.

P.S. the trade was opened OP_SELL

http://saveimg.ru/pictures/18-10-11/cd2c131747f914266a13e4dbbb42a750.bmp

I also often get an error "130" which means "wrong stops", but they are correct as the EA sometimes still manages to open a position... Does it mean that my internet is too slow, and the price is already beyond profit or loss when my EA wants to open an order?

I'm afraid the slow internet has nothing to do with it.... It's just that you are too young to start trading, you lack basic knowledge. Do the words Bid, Ask, Stoplevel mean anything to you?

PapaYozh:

Let me guess: your indicator is missing the start() function.

Am I right?

Ahahahaha. Well, I'm not that new...
Reason: