[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 250

Cmu4:

Can you tell me why the function to close the last opened BUY order doesn't work... here's the code:

this function will exit when the first order matching the conditions is closed - because return

skyjet:
Roman, forgive my incompetence in this matter, but how do you write a traded instrument in Symbol() variable ?

1.EURUSD or GBPUSD... etc. - it means ticket=OrderSend( EURUSD, op, ll, pp, Slippage, sl, tp, lsComm, mn, 0, clOpen);

2.sy=Symbol(); ticket=OrderSend(sy, op, ll, pp, Slippage, sl, tp, lsComm, mn, 0, clOpen); - this means via assignment...

With this competent function - OpenPosition() function for online - figure it out and paste it into your owl code and everything will work... maybe through assignment too...

ilunga:
this function will end when the first of the matching orders is closed - because return
No, it's fine... it should be. I got it. Thank you!

Hello, please help with the following issue.

I used to work on Win XP. Then I reinstalled it and installed the 7th. After that I encountered the following problem. When I run the terminal in normal mode, i.e. not as an administrator, one Expert Advisor, which should create a file in the root folder of the terminal after its part of the work, does not do so. i.e. everything counts, i see it in the "experts" tab, but the results, for which it creates a file at the end of its script, does not. in XP everything works, in 7 it does not. i assume this is probably because of administrator rights?

I am still using the terminal as administrator but when I run it as administrator nothing changes and the result is the same.

Regards, Andrei.

Thank you very much.

Please help me with this question. If the take profit is similar to the take profit value in the previous iteration, will the terminal accept it as an error (130)?

yes

sergeev:
yes
Isn't that error1?

yeah :)