[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 145

There is such a thing as NormalizeDouble, I recommend it.

double СеллТейкПрофит=NormalizeDouble(ЦенаПродажи-(ЦенаПокупки-ЦенаПродажи),Digits);

Carried over.

Kurilin 05.09.2011 05:30

Hello, i've started to write an EA in MQL4, i haven't done it before. If i'm not sure how to use this function, i'm not sure i'm sure i'll be able to use it correctly, but i'm sure i'll never get it right, and i'll never get it wrong. I am very thankful for the help.

Good afternoon. Can someone suggest or poke a nose (have looked through all), Is it possible to make so that the terminal could shift rendering candles 4H to GMT. Suppose that the candles can be brought to the same view in different brokerage companies.

Hi all, I have a question for the pros. I am using MAKDAC as a trend filter in my EA, is it possible to make my EA start analyzing the signals only from a certain bar on the MAKDAC and then when the trend changes, everything changes again? For example MAKDAC>0 beginning of a trend, we start to analyse the signals only after the 15th bar which is higher than zero.

Thank you!

Подскажите пожалуйста. У меня есть ордер, допустим на два лота. Я хочу к нему добавить еще два лота, а не открывать новый идентичный тому ордеру. как это сделать? в терминале такое возможно сделать руками. а программно как?

splxgf:
I'm about to ask a silly question, how many daily bars are there in a year?
I looked it up in Alpari. It turned out to be 260 in 2010.

Can you tell me how to transfer a value from one cycle to another in an indicator (and is it possible)?

(int i.... i++)
{
// ПОЛУЧИЛИ А
}

for (int j.... j--)
{
// ТЕПЕРЬ В=А
}

I need to do it this way. I couldn't do it myself, so I decided to ask.

granit77

Make A and B global variables, then their values will be stored.

sergeev:
granit77

Make A and B global variables, then their values will be stored.

Got it! THANK YOU.

How can I use MQL4 to create a comment on an order?
Reason: