[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 74

sergeev:

Where again more is mixed up with less, I give up.

grell 12.08.2011 15:03
Always a 129 error. Help me find an error.

For what purpose? Wouldn't it have been easier to give a hint?

smartemiy:

Replace OP_SELLSTOP with OP_SELLLIMIT, OP_BUYSTOP with OP_BUYLIMIT.

Also, there is no point in using it twice:

OrderSelect(a, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)

You have an order already selected and you select it again.

sergeev:

Constant error 129. Help me find the error.

How do you find out the error code? Your Alert can give you such abra-cadabra! :D

Alert("Ordersend_Number",res,err);

MaxZ:

How do you find out the error code? Your Alert can give such an abra-cadabra! :D

It used to work without fail. But it is not working now. The signal is checked, an attempt is made to send an order, but nothing happens. I have added alerts for control.

grell:

This design used to work without fail. But now it doesn't work. The signal is checked, an attempt is made to send an order, but nothing happens. I added alerts to control it.
It's strange... I can't even see error 129. I wonder what the Others will be able to find.

The thing is that in the morning 3 trades on 2 pairs opened, but after 11, silence, on the charts I see clear signals to enter, but the Expert Advisor is silent. And there are no errors in the log. I started to look into it and found out that the EA logic is OK, so I started adding alerts.

grell:

This design used to work flawlessly. But now it doesn't. The signal is verified and an attempt is made to send an order but nothing happens. I have added alerts to control it.

Why look for a black cat in the night? Print all the numbers and work it out.

Maybe the stops are confused with the open price

maybe refrashrates should be done more often in the loop

sergeev:

maybe Refrashrates should be done more often in a loop

ResfreshRates is not needed by MarketInfo.

You were right, Refrashrates() helped, opened the pose after compiling here, let's observe. Thank you.

grell:
You turned out to be right, Refrashrates() helped, after compiling here opened the pose, let's observe. Thanks.

o.O

Where was RefreshRates() needed?

Or did you write your own Refrashrates() function? :DD

Reason: