FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 269

chepikds:
Why the sudden change of direction?))) Could it be an inside tip?)))

Me and Margaret at the beginning of this month said that the medium-term euro is only growing, and this is just small movements, and the screens on the technique I posted today.

Bicus:
Here we go, closed in b.u. Profit: 2 quid. Morning beer's already paid off. :)))

Where's that $2 beer?))

strangerr:

Where do we have beer for 2 quid?)))
A case maybe?))

strangerr:

Where do we have beer for 2 quid?)))
Well that's two cans. ))

Aggressive buying is planned only after a retest of the daily channel. Or a breach of 1.4550. In the meantime, only selling.

strangerr:

Me and Margaret were saying earlier this month that mid-long term euro is only going up, and this is so, small movements, and I posted screens on the technique today.
The feeling is that all the majors will be falling against the dollar for a couple of days and the euro will be stomping on the spot...

chepikds:
The feeling is that all the majors will be falling against the dollar for a couple of days and the euro will be stomping on the spot....

The pound did not put up much resistance)))

strangerr:

The pound didn't put up much of a fight)))

Yes... beautiful!!! and the euro is in place, that's correlation for you!))) Currencies are allies is a MYTH!!!

strangerr:

The pound didn't put up much of a fight)))

And the chiff has been stagnating for three days in the 50 pips range. Where has it ever been?

chepikds:
Yes... beautiful!!! and the euro is in place, that's correlation for you!))) Currencies are allies is a MYTH!!!
and when the eu was going down the pound was standing still now it's catching up.
Reason: