FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 261

hiton:

In the event of a US technical default, where will the EUR/USD pair go ? What are your views?
The technical default actually took place in May. We can all see where the pair is headed...

Evgen157:

What about volatility?
Why does volatility (if it passes the TA) prevent you from making money?

margaret:

I love the big candles of the puppeteers ))))

margaret:
Exactly, the danger only lies in the fact that the TA can temporarily go up in tatters (into space or into the abyss).

margaret:
The technical default actually took place in May. We can all see where the pair went...

I have met people who claim that EUR/USD will get stronger. So I asked what are the opinions here?

margaret:
The technical default actually took place in May. Where the pair went we can all see...

I can see from the charts that the currencies have prepared for the dollar to jump up, the press can say anything, I'm more of a believer in tech...

And anyway, how can there be a default in a country that just needs to press one button on the Fed's computer to pay its debts...

DragonSL:

I can see from the charts that currencies are prepared for the dollar to spike upwards, the press can say anything, I'm more of a techie believer...
similarly))))

OnGoing:
Exactly, the danger only lies in the fact that the TA may temporarily go into the tumble (into space or into the abyss).
So don't get greedy these days.

margaret:
So don't get greedy on days like this.
Greed on any day is bad for you)))

DragonSL:

I can see from the charts that currencies are prepared for the dollar to spike, the press can say anything, I'm more of a techie...

And anyway, how can there be a default in a country that just needs to push one button on the Fed's computer to pay its debts...

And what does the TA on the monthly chart tell you?
Reason: