FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 134

SEVER11:

I have a real account in another brokerage house, everything is OK, and this is a demo in another brokerage house (damn, I panicked), just in case, here are the screenshots:

Well, the demo is not terrible.

Now, as analysts say))) we have two ways: either we go to test 1.4280-1.4333 (contract level) and then 1.4450+-, or we go to 1.4030, I prefer the second one, but life will show.

I am smoking for now)))

strangerr:

Well, the demo is not terrible.

Right now, the analysts say))) we have two options: either we go to test 1.4280-1.4333 (contract level) and then 1.4450+-, or we go to 1.4030, I am more inclined to the second option, but life will show.

I am smoking for now)))

I'm only closing the bai for now, leaving the sales for later - I'll fatten up ... :0))

What news are we expecting at 10 o'clock, who knows? - I forgot to specify the time of the dc -2 hours from Moscow time, so what are we expecting in 2 hours?

so how are your feet doing after 10 o'clock Thursday morning??? ))))

moskitman:
so how are your feet doing after 10 o'clock Thursday morning??? ))))

SEVER11:

Ahh, that makes sense - it was quiet on Eurobucks

SEVER11:

I don't have anything to show, I'm waiting for the dudes to decide where they want to go, because they're hesitant:)))

SEVER11:
My story is simple: I had two accounts for testing the Expert Advisor: 1dc-5-and-a sign - leverage 200 and 2dc-5-and-a sign - leverage 100 - risks are set the same, the Expert Advisor of the second variant is the winner. Why? I started to investigate and made a conclusion that there should be certain criteria to choose a reliable brokerage company + accounts in different brokerage companies, where it would be profitable to buy a certain pair in one company and to sell the same pair in another one, etc. Obviously, this is the reason why this system-indicator at Yusuf is still raw. Maybe it is necessary to find normal quotes in the beginning. By the way, the forecast has already worked out for 95%, a small touch is left and then it will be 100% for the quotes and time. That's good :0))
So there is a hope that by common efforts we will teach the indicator and the EA to work properly?

SEVER11:

I have the real one working in another dtz - everything is ok, and this demo in another dtz (shit, I panicked), just in case here are the screenshots:

I'm sure you're panicking. Look at the log. You have a terminal error 8025.

yosuf:
So there is hope that we can work together to teach the indicator and the EA to work properly?
To tell you the truth, I took your indicator and artikul' s system a long time ago, so that I could get to grips with it in the future. But I don't have free time yet, my work has taken me too long.
Reason: