FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 117

smart:
So far, the situation is unclear. The struggle is fierce.
Place your bets gentlemen....

smart:

Growing and calmly waiting for a reversal ))))

smart:

Statements like that always amaze me, the pair has gone almost 300 pips up and "the situation is unclear".

strangerr:

Statements like this have always surprised me, the pair has gone almost 300 pips up and "the situation is unclear".

you think we won't go down anymore? just look for new highs? ))))

artikul:

Growing up and waiting quietly for a U-turn )))

Who is waiting and who is not)))

strangerr:

Statements like this have always surprised me, the pair has gone almost 300 pips up and "the situation is unclear".

The picture does not show which pairs are fighting. And the situation was not about the movement of any currency, but about a particular battle between a bull and a bear. Looking at the picture, can you tell who will win? I cannot.

artikul:

Growing up and waiting quietly for a U-turn )))

That's the point: the situation in the eurozone is shit and the EU itself looks like a rotten old hut about to fall apart. All the macroeconomic data in the Eurozone that came out today is bad. And the eu is going up like a son of a bitch and there is no turning back. What is going on?

smart:

The picture does not show which pairs are fighting. And the situation was not referring to the movement of any currency, but to a specific battle between a bull and a bear. Can you determine who will win in this picture? I cannot.

And why determine who wins tomorrow or an hour from now? What matters is the here and now.

FxRoller:

That is the point: the situation in the eurozone is crap, and the EU itself looks like a rotten old hut about to fall apart. All the eurozone macroeconomic data that came out today is bad. And the eu is going up like a son of a bitch and there is no turning back. What is going on?

Partly closing short positions + up-correction (rebound) :-)

My view. The "real" rise has not started yet, it is a correction, like a 4-wave. There has to be a decline as a 5-wave and only then, will the pair start to rise. I don't think I've misunderstood the situation, though.... anything is possible... but I'd hate to be wrong....

Reason: