FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 116

Do you think this is the right option?

strangerr:

At the very least, test it like this:

Sorry for copyright infringement)))

Well yes, it may not be today, maybe tomorrow, and then fall again)

Got it.... That's what I'm counting on, that it won't go above 1.4577. Then Prechter is right, we are in the 3rd descending wave, but there is also, and opinion of Wozny and other publicly respected analysts, less well known than Prechter, their opinion, cannot be ignored. They believe that this is a correction, like a 4th wave, and we are now in a 5th wave ascending. We shall see.

P.S. But, such different opinions, trade is not an obstacle... These options, from this point, will move in sync.... and we know exactly what to do and where a reversal is possible....

Dimka-novitsek:
Do you think this is the right option?
that would be very easy, imho at the price where you placed your order there will be a return after 0.8870, but I think in a couple of days to 0.8950

ZetM:
Hi!. No, missing the 5-wave to the downside, but it, may not update Low. It can easily be confused with the 2-wave upward movement. There is only one way out, you have to wait and everything will become clear....
Hi! I wanted to ask you to check according to my screenshots, what do we get if we decompose the waves #1 screen yesterday's forecast markup( so far working-white):

and #2 a screencap of the forecast at this point(assumed):

Thanks in advance...

SEVER11:
Hi! I wanted to ask you to check according to my screenshots, what do we get if we decompose the waves #1 screen is yesterday's forecast markup (so far working-white):

and No. 2-screen markup of the forecast (preferred):

Thanks in advance...

Got it. I will try it now.

US President Barack Obama said in an interview with CBS television that if the US defaults in early August, the government cannot guarantee the payment of pensions to Americans. "We simply may not have enough money in the treasury," the American leader said.

rigc:
US President Barack Obama said in an interview with CBS television that if the US defaults in early August, the government cannot guarantee the payment of pensions to Americans. " We simply may not have enough money in the treasury," the American leader said.

Everybody will get a little bit of it :))) It's time to get used to it ))))

It's quiet now, what's everyone up to next? Strangerr, have you had your lunch coffee...? Maybe in company with Artikul we'll go to the "smoking room" and just chat about life... :0)) And then, let's see what ZetM will bring us. We have time for that.

So far, the situation is unclear. The struggle is fierce.