FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 35

SEVER11:

the forecast for this pair:

EURUSD folks, where are we going ?

_Tatarin_:
Where are we flying on EURUSD?
I'm trying to go north, the previous page has already shown me everything... ;0))

SEVER11:
and I'm trying to set it up north, the previous page has already shown us everything we can... ;0))strangerr
I also have 2 trades in buy, but i don't get shit :-(

_Tatarin_:
I have 2 trades in buy as well, but I don't get shit :-(
I'm still selling on the real, but soon I think to close them, or rather roll over :0)). Then the market will probably explode. Not much left to do....

SEVER11:
I'm still selling on the real, but I'm thinking of closing them soon, or rather turning over :0)). Then the market will probably explode. There's not much left...

In an hour and a half the stops will be blown away.

Are you sure that the interest rate will be raised in Europe? Usually EURUSD rises 2-3 days before a rate hike, but we have the opposite now. The interest rate may be left unchanged.

herzogtier:
I'm sorry, what TF should I use and do I need to change the settings accordingly?
You can use any TF, the settings do not change. By default the hindsight, i.e. the number of bars of history, is set to 30, you can set any number. The third variant of the indicator (see kodobase) tracks the trend, automatically adding one bar to the original hindsight as new bars appear.

Kolivi:
Are you sure that the rates will be raised in Europe? Usually the EURUSD rises 2-3 days before a rate hike. They might keep the rate.

They will go up, they will go down, what difference does it make?

Resistance at 1.4440, support at 1.4100, everything is too far away, and one does not want to open a position in the "milk", so, for the time being, I have chosen 2 options for myself, I am watching...

herzogtier:
I can't figure out how to use your tool.... Can you elaborate on it a bit more?
Use the links provided for the indicator in the kodobase, and more details here: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834
Reason: