EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 940

seolink74:
In the past two months there have been so many diverters... not a single one has worked... Also MACD is recommended to use on H4 timeframe. It's been there since yesterday. And a diver is just a diver... It's not an instruction for price to change direction.
And you say so :)))

seolink74:
In the past two months there have been so many diverters... not a single one has worked... Also MACD is recommended to use on H4 timeframe. It's been there since yesterday. And a diver is just a diver... It's not an instruction for price to change direction.

A diver is a trend change. A flat is also considered a trend change. That's why you have to be careful with the dealers. In addition, they very often warn of reversals "audibly in advance".

tuma88:

search works for me personally if you search for a user's posts.

Or do you mean a different search?

Sorry - it's working, yesterday - it really didn't want to....

EURUSD Now on the D1, the price is at 50% Fibo

Chinkou Span has broken through the price chart (strong signal for a move down)

Tenkan and Kijun have not yet crossed

There are big Call option levels left upwards (to 15120)

Now America will "come" and we will decide, where we will go today

If we break through 14157, then 100 points may be taken

But the next divergence will be at M30. With a signal you can make money again :))

grad_st:

Everybody says down, but I saw a divergence on H1 - I think it is up

If I am fundamentally wrong - correct me - gurus of thechanalysis

I think it will go up, they keep us doubters out of the market, yesterday they all bet on a rise, so what? Would everyone raise? That's how they affect the collective unconscious, now the news will say something to raise doubts, and then the price will go up. I have turned off the news, the "market speaks" theme really affects the subconscious. Do not lose hope for a rise, the price will go up by the end of the session.

Stoyn:
So, will it go down further ? or maybe i dont understand something ....if so tell me how you see the eu ...thanks in advance ...

Not me for predictions... :) I have a strategy for H4 ... if price is under the daily pivot and under the tenkan line (like MA 9) then I'm in the sells. SL between pivot and R1 (buy backwards)

On the D1 the possible resistance lines are clouds (Senkou A /B lines)

seolink74:
Not me for predictions... :) I have a strategy for H4 ... if price is under the daily pivot and under the tenkan line (like MA 9) then I'm in the sells. SL between pivot and R1 (buy backwards)
I see. Thank you.

Has it started?

Strannyik:

I also think that it will go up, they are removing doubters from the market, yesterday everyone bet on a rise and so what? Would everyone raise money? That is how they affect the unconscious collective, now the news will say something to raise doubts, and then the price will go up. I have turned off the news because the "market speaks" theme really affects the subconscious. Do not lose hope for a rise, the price will go up by the end of the session.
You've made a very wise decision by switching off the news. I have not listened to them for a year. It's so great. I used to listen to analysts and look at the charts but there is something else. And you think what to do? You see different things. You think they see the shapes they see. And then it's the other way around. I refused their services. By the way, the indicators show changes in the market before the analysts. Observe. The euro went down and the news reports about the problems the next day.
Reason: