'' Predicting price movements 100% - page 5

alex12:

I am good at managing the price so that it goes in the right direction. I'm sure that

other enlightened minds on the subject know this as well, of course.

Now all that remains is to return with these correct solutions to the reality of the market.

alex12:

I am good at managing the price so that the price moves in the direction I want. I'm sure that

other enlightened minds on the subject know that, of course.

Can you demonstrate?

And if two equals need (want) the same pair in different directions at the same time ;) .....

Have you heard the parable of the spiders? ;)

goga:

We are not talking about total insanity, but about conscious change of consciousness (alcohol, drugs, hypnosis, self-hypnosis, psychotraining). If you lose control or a shock occurs to you, schizophrenia is assured.

And in general the author has chosen the wrong forum with the question of controlling reality through consciousness.

About his topic I can say one thing, it is not completely crazy, but to understand it you must read and look through some information. But it is not the right topic for sure!

What is in inverted commas won't help but harm. Not to control, but to receive information about the near future (actually, this should be done and developed - long and painful). The fact that the future can be spied at least with the help of tarot - this probably no one will dispute. (Maybe ten times have done the reading - always right they say). This is not right in terms of energy - there may be consequences - you need a safe way (and there are).

alex12:

This is nonsense - no one can do this.The future does not exist - nor does the past ( so called history ).

check the prediction ) https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/04/uvtuzxunfi4_small.png

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132122/page564#456177

alex12:

Again, you have misunderstood me. It is not through consciousness that price should be controlled.

Price management by consciousness is the nonsense of a monk who escaped from the mountains.

I wrote that the price can be controlled only by the control panel, which is located in the MT4 terminal.

You just need to know what, where and when to click and for what purpose.)

I must have phrased it wrong, but I got it right. It's difficult to articulate, I don't even know how to explain it, it's on the level of feelings.

But nevertheless, you have chosen the wrong forum to discuss this subject.

alex12:

naturally with money - that is the root of the system itself. It is the mind's prerogative to assume. The mind is like

a rabid monkey or a crazy elephant. The mind is nothing but trouble. To calculate, yes, that's where you're

you're right.

Generally speaking, it is not energetically advantageous to watch or (manage) individual trades (you need a TS). What you write about is clear to me - but what people will think. Intuition from whom? (As a matter of fact, I've been asking for a TS for a long time - I've been dreaming about trends - the answer is to trade on the trend)

alex12:

naturally with money - that is the root of the system itself. It is the prerogative of the mind to assume. The mind is like

a rabid monkey or a crazy elephant. The mind is nothing but trouble. To calculate, yes, that's where you're

you're right.

Are you saying let an emotionless robot trade by calculation? But it involves the fruit of the human mind, again you can't completely rule out the mind as you suggest.

alex12:

I'm too lazy to bother with screenshots - it's easier to explain.

It's time to begin. Explain. The audience is warmed up and ready to learn.

alex12:

stop throwing up Tarot and that sort of nonsense. No getting information. Action in seconds on any given day and time

And no hassle.And all financial transactions are done solely in the MT4 terminal).

I agree (not everyone will be told, but the payment is from everyone). Of course in the terminal - buy, sell...

alex12:

I'm too lazy to bother with screenshots - it's easier to explain.

It's interesting to hear.
Reason: