Wave analysis fan club - page 29

Hi all! Where do we "send" the market next? ;)

Hi all. Got to work this morning, opened the terminal (sat down at a computer I haven't worked at in weeks) and saw this

Saw it and immediately logged in. What I was thinking at the time and based on what I was setting phibs - I don't remember.

rensbit:

Hi all. Got to work this morning, opened the terminal (sat down at a computer I haven't worked at in weeks) and saw this

Saw it and immediately logged in. What I was thinking at the time and based on what I was setting phibs - I don't remember.

I used to do that a lot too, but now if I sit down at the computer, I watch for 2-3 hours and then make decisions, first I need to get into resonance with the market.

On the minute down the A's and up the C's. Have you turned around!?

chepikds:
I used to get like that too, but now, if I sit down at a computer, I watch for 2-3 hours and then make decisions, first I need to get into resonance with the market.
I'm not allowed to go into space )))

Probably nonsense, but still:

ZetM:

Hi Misha!

What does the VA show at the moment?

margaret:

Hi Misha!

What does the VA show at the moment?

Hello Rit!

My expectations remain the same. Why? They, expectations, are based on the Prechter's marking, which, supposes a decline in the rate, as the formation of a 3-wave. A break-down of 1.5144 will cancel the expectation of a trend change, but I do not think Prechter is wrong. After Bolton's death, he, Prechter, has no equal in Wave Analysis...)))), as for the local situation, I see it like this

Reason: