Searching for market patterns - page 122

yosuf:
Luring us with the carrot and holding the stick behind our backs?

Usually it's a flat of any magnitude....

If you manage to write an indicator based on my thoughts above, you will see for yourself.

I've already written it and I'm afraid to even show a screenshot.

I'm afraid to even show you the screenshot. Strenjou once showed it for 5 minutes (a couple of months ago, maybe he saved the screenshot or will tell me in words, if he understands it).

I won't show you any more for now.

The system is being tested, so if successful, I will flash.

_new-rena:

No.

(On myself) :

If I bought (BAY), then I need to throw the price down. The first move is the spread. Second - after analysis - with my order in the general pile what happened, where to go? From here a prediction is possible....

don't get it)) If someone bought, someone sold to them. The price changes due to the fact that the marques absorb the limits. I.e. an up move is a lot of market buy orders that have executed limit sell orders.

Avals:

I do not understand anything)) If someone bought, someone sold to him. Price changes due to the marques absorbing the limits. I.e. an up move is a lot of market buy orders that have executed limit sell orders.

Someone hasn't sold to him yet...

I mean opening an order, not closing it.

As it is - I wouldn't bother with the marquee....

_new-rena:

Usually it's a flat of any magnitude....

If you manage to write an indicator based on my thoughts above, you will see for yourself.

I've already written it and I'm afraid to even show a screenshot.

I'm afraid to even show you the screenshot. Strenjou once showed it for 5 minutes (a couple of months ago, maybe he saved the screenshot or will tell me in words, if he understands it).

I won't show you any more for now.

The system is being tested, so if it's successful, I'll show it.

a flat of any size can be a sideways trend or just noise - in one case you can make money in the other, you just need to wait it out.

_new-rena:

Somebody didn't sell to him...

what difference does it make? and opening and closing is buy or sell.

Otherwise, I wouldn't bother with the market...

master is the boss))

_new-rena:

Someone hasn't sold to him yet...

Otherwise, I wouldn't bother with the market...

+++

Avals:

what difference does it make? and opening and closing is buy or sell.
the difference is that the start of a trade is only a dream. And the result can be both profit and loss.

dentraf:
I'm sorry, I've read a lot of your posts, you seem like a sensible person, but one thing I don't understand is why you keep making things up???? why not start analyzing the market for what it is?

Looking for a tool to analyse the market, its intricacies are beyond the capacity of the human brain.

_new-rena:
the difference is that the start of a deal is only a dream. The result can be a profit or a loss.

What does price movement have to do with the fact that "if the price goes up, it means more selling, and if it goes down, it means more buying"?

forte928:

A flat of any magnitude can be a sideways trend or just noise - in one case you can make money in the other you just need to wait it out...
That's one way of looking at it. And if you look deeper - a flat is an accumulation of a puppet position, which will move the price with lightning speed.
Reason: