Searching for market patterns - page 83

trol222:
unlikely ... You can't use them directly (volumes) on forex.

Yes, it's been tested - you can. I've written about it myself more than once here on the forum. With understandable limitations.

If you use MA on volume and ATR, there will be almost no difference. Ergo- ))) is pretty objective.

Svinozavr:

Yes, it's been tested - you can. I've written about it myself more than once here on the forum. With understandable limitations.

And so, if you take out MA by volume and ATR, there's almost no difference. Ergo- ))) is pretty objective.

The difference between what?

trol222:
The difference between what?

What, has the sign generator gone off? Has the UTF gone haywire?

Svinozavr:

What, has the sign generator gone off? Has the UTF gone haywire?

Got it. Stupid.

MA on volume on fore?

OK, I'm off to give birth to the next thought in my hapless head ...... then I'll say something... (even though no one wants it, but still...)

TheXpert:
MA by volume on fore?
Yeah. So? It's easy to check. In my notes in Base there is a volatility indicator where you can put volume as an argument.

No, I'm not disputing the statement, I just don't understand why we need it.

Thetick volumes, although correlated, show a different picture than the real ones.

Svinozavr:
Yeah. So? It's easy to check. My records in Base have a volatility indulger where you can put volume as an argument.
The volatility of all pairs is about the same, I have to try to apply the volatility differently.

TheXpert:

No, I'm not disputing the statement, I just don't understand why we need it.

The tick volumes, although correlated, show a different picture than the real ones.

I don't know anything about its necessity. You don't need much to be happy...
Reason: