Searching for market patterns - page 76

tara:

This is a variant of trading in the channel, leading sometimes to a profit, but more often to neurasthenia.

The point was different: 1. Recognise a possible start of a trend - open a position in the expectation of inertial continuation of the movement. 2. Limit the open position to "reasonable limits" (SL and TP). 3. Monitor the situation: as soon as the context changes - record what you get (profit, loss).

If you do not know the difference between the real price and the fair price, it is the imbalance that increases and the imbalance fades away.

I am an alien too ..... everything seems to be clear ..... even in the depths of subconsciousness at the mental level)))) everything seems to be understood but I can't represent it in straight lines...

trol222:
I pondered on Uncle Peter's words and this is what I saw... Probably the alien divo by negating the forecast means that making forecasts is a myth (or even a mirage), the main thing is to enter the deal in the course of movement (jump in) and as soon as possible to take a position in b/w. After that whatever the strong move or not, how much the market gives and how much we can take, and if not, if you do not have time to get in b/w, you have to cut your losses as soon as possible. And the main thing is to find (recognize) this movement, even if it is not at its very beginning....... I think his explanation will sink into oblivion at this point...... Well, never mind, take care of your liver...

I have a similar TS. It works in a trend. In a flat, the amplitude of which I determine myself, it slows down a little. For H&D trade the flat/trend ratio should not be more than 4/1.

For trade justification I use spectrum analysis, synthesis and indexes.

You'd better give your opinion on this issue - if the price has moved away from a fair price - why will it necessarily move back to that price????

trol222:
No, it is imbalance between true and fair prices - the imbalance is growing and eeeeee ..... - the end of growth and reversal of the trend (decrease of imbalance) is the beginning of movement.
It does build up, and it does... it's bound to come, but Uncle Kolya is usually ahead of the yi... usually gets ahead of them. Here's an example: At the end of 1997, all sane people understood that the fair price for a Gazprom share is at least 10 kroner. They were absolutely right, but only those of those smart people who didn't start guided by this consideration from 10.11.1997 survived. :)

Uncle Petya, Uncle Petya . How do you count pulses)))

Every price on the chart is fair.

trol222:
Uncle Petya, Uncle Petya. How do you count pulses)))

Troll, not troll ... In April 1998 a GP share was worth 4.5 cents while at the beginning of December 1997 GP accepted my offer at 1.8 c.u. A drop of 40 times in 4 months. Are you still looking for justice? Then we're coming to you!

))) I have an acquaintance. A very beautiful girl. Blonde. A couple of years ago she stupidly bought shares in Sberbank. If my memory does not lie - for 115 roubles. And with terrible commissions. Sold it for 180. Built a dacha.

tara:
Yes, it does build up, and eeee... it's bound to come, only Uncle Kolya's yi... is usually ahead of the curve. Here's an example: At the end of 1997, all sane people understood that the fair price for a Gazprom share is at least 10 kroner. They were absolutely right, but only those of those smart people who didn't start guided by that consideration from 10.11.1997 survived. :)
i realize this may not be stretching it to the mind yet.... but it's a fact. Can't prove it personally. Here's one and poking around..... The old-timers won't and the newer contingent won't. .... you mean debate and poke around with me in my schizophrenic thoughts....
Reason: