Searching for market patterns - page 70

Better to check patterns... For example 'if the window does not close within three bars, then we should expect a move towards the opening of the window on the chart in question'... That has been demonstrated on the hourly chart. Now we may follow on the four-hour chart... Then on the daily chart... and so on...

paukas:
Don't gloat. It is not easy for anyone. These are the times, the crisis.

Now I read on an American website what their people write. They are watering down their government, just like we are.

I never expected that they are experiencing the same problems as the Russians(unemployment, moneylessness, hopelessness, etc).

It's tough on the bankers and bigwigs....

The market has a lot of rules. These rules are often mutually exclusive. It's just like in life. A rule cannot be used thoughtlessly. Sometimes you can't take it literally, sometimes you can't NOT take it literally. It all depends on the specific situation. So, even giving a set of rules, and not giving situations in which they apply, does no good. Only personal experience and personal vision (understanding) of what is happening will help to apply the right rules at the right time.

granit77:
Exactly. I'm not moderating anything here, I'm rooting for the favourites.
By the way, I'm pleased with the phrase "...done for today..." . So, shall we continue tomorrow?

For tomorrow - we'll talk tomorrow. I don't know anything. But - pooh pooh pooh?

===

Who's the one who's gone? Who was it that was so direct and brave that he drove on the wrong side of the road? I'm just wondering, who?

DhP:

It's a tough sell to bankers and bigwigs....

Bloodsuckers, man!

DDFedor:
The market has a lot of rules. These rules are often mutually exclusive. It's just like in life. A rule should not be used thoughtlessly. Sometimes you can't take it literally, sometimes you can't NOT take it literally. It all depends on the specific situation. So even giving a set of rules, and not giving situations in which they apply, won't do any good. Only personal experience and personal vision (understanding) of what is happening will help us apply the right rules at the right time.

It's very general... just like Paukas... :-)) ... You may have forgotten to mention the obligatory use of "control levels", points, etc, from which the price either beats off, or passes like a butter knife (it's your specialty) ...) No kidding, and if we could connect the order of their use with the values of Peter's "impulse" indicator in a specific symbol in a specific time window (starting from the present moment), plus maybe some more "something" - you may just draw a perfectly formalized TS... Isn't it?

Svinozavr:

Who's the one who's been leaking? Who is it that is so direct and brave that he drove on the wrong side of the road? Just wondering who?

Easy. Uncle Fyodor's the one who leaked. He's the one who leaked. Watch the context.

Roman.:

It's very general... Paukas-style... :-))) ..
Always very specific.

Mischek:
Steady on. Uncle Fyodor's the one who leaked. He's the one who leaked. Watch the context.
))) I'll give up trading, but I'll pop on the forum every now and then. To read you, Misha...

Roman.:
Until there is a safety margin in the system, it is too early to say anything.
Reason: