Searching for market patterns - page 28

trol222:
So not all ticks are equally useful, they should be filtered (some ticks give a signal and some are just re-calculated here and there). 5 ticks may give a signal but there are 10 ticks and 5,6 ticks (the signal should not change).

All ticks give a signal, even back and forth - this is also information for thought, but smart filters destroy this information. The brokerage companies quotes are not a source for reflection, all brokerage companies take information from the same place, I do not use quotes, so I do not mean this literally :)

OlegTs:

All ticks give a signal, even back and forth - this is also information for thought, but smart filters destroy this information. But smart filters ruin this information. DTs quotes are not a source for reflection, all DTs take information from the same place, I did not put it in quotes, so in a literal sense:)

Uh-huh. I have a bunch of volume indicators made for FR. And, you know, they strangely enough work as they go along. It's a holy terror: the world is ruled by numbers...

That is, even any cranked-up office generates content beyond their control. Just to clarify, I'm only talking about volumes.

===

))) Even though it's not about volumes! We live in a very deterministic space.

Svinozavr:

Uh-huh. I have a bunch of volume indicators made for FR. And, you know, they strangely enough work as they go along. It's a holy terror: the world is ruled by numbers...

"Signs and symbols rule the world, not word and law" (Confucius).

Svinozavr:

))) Even though it's not about volumes! We live in a very deterministic space.

We even go down and up the stairs:)

OlegTs:

Even going down and up the steps:)
Any specifics? Ready with participation. )))

OlegTs:

All ticks give a signal, even back and forth - also information for reflection, but clever filters ruin this information. The DC quotes are not a source for reflection, all DCs take information from the same place, not in quotes, so literally:)
Been looking for that place without quotes for two months now.... not succeeding yet)))) I can only share where I can no longer look))

143alex:
For two months now I've been looking for that place without the quotes.... until i've had no success)))) i can only share where i don't have to look anymore))
you need to look for useful information in external variables, not in ticks, it's the end of the loop

Svinozavr:
Any specifics? Ready to participate. )))

Please. Time is divided into days. Days into hours. People come to work at the same time. There are very consistent cycles because of this.

If you look at the 8 o'clock cycle, you can observe some very interesting things.

paukas:

Please. Time is divided into days. Days into hours. People come to work at the same time. Because of this, there are very stable cycles.

If you look at the 8 o'clock cycle, you see some very interesting things.

Oh, come on. Are you serious? There's nothing interesting there.

Svinozavr:
Oh, come on. Are you serious? There's nothing interesting there.
No, there isn't. It's the same thing every day. Tosca....
Reason: