FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 5

Scalpingcin:
Like this.... But I didn't mean a numerical sequence, I meant a temporal sequence. Until September at least.
I don't really care about time, I care more about price, although it would be nice to be able to predict time points.

Scalpingcin, I saved all your original system, but I'm tired and sleepy... But the interest is still there...it's hard to build, if you don't mind giving me a template, please don't be lazy it's Friday...

chepikds:
Assumed target sequence below: 1.2>1.1>0.8770-end.

I forgot to put the targets at the top of the sequence))) And yours are at the end of the year. By the way, re-bought.

emotraid:

No, it doesn't suit me, I'll find a husband later when I'm rich.)

You may try to use smaller lots, otherwise you may lose again.

EUR/USD is a difficult pair for beginners

strangerr:

I forgot to put the targets at the top of the sequence)))) And yours are at the end of the year.

No, I didn't forget, I don't see any upper targets, apart from 1.2721, I might even start selling earlier from 1.2650, but it won't be long yet...

strangerr:

By the way, I re-bought.

Why did you re-buy? I think the stops were not hit!

chepikds:

No, I didn't forget, I don't see any upper targets, besides 1.2721, I might even start selling from 1.2650, but it will be a while...

Why did you re-enter? I don't think we've hit the stops yet!

1.2314 was, I entered yesterday.

M_Dimens:

EUR/USD a difficult pair for beginners

It depends more on the situation, any pair can be either complex or simple, depending on the area you trade. There is not much difference, but it is better to give priority to the majors, they are based on direct liquidity, while the crosses are derivatives.

Look at the diary, there are some very interesting things going on.

strangerr:

I forgot to put the goals at the top of the sequence))) And yours are at the end of the year. By the way, re-purchased.
I'm thinking of selling more...

The blue line is the trend line on the Pound/Dollar monthly chart. We are still going down...

Reason: