Real market profile (at least from MT4) - page 8

Avals:

no, there is a viral distribution option)))) and without scripts - through parsing the log file with a third party program
and who says it's not already done by e.g. employees of major dc's for some funds and trading against the crowd ?

TheXpert:
Yeah, but it has more minuses than pluses. All the more interesting for a group of sharks specifically.

Well, you can filter by depot size. I don't think sharks trade in MT. That's why the "virus" should be multiplatform :)

It's like Police Academy 6 or something - where a Russian mafioso made a popular toy that allowed him access to all the computers it was installed on :)

adept:
and who is to say that this is not already done, e.g. by the staff of the major DCs for some funds and trading against the crowd ?

A more or less competent programmer will always find an extraneous process or traces of it. So, if widely spread, it will be detected, unless it is inside a useful program installed by a user himself. Then, it is possible to hide the fact that the program is spying. Like Skype for example :)

Mischek:

Dangerous business Sanek's up to. Oh, dangerous. The system will retaliate. Polonium tea and all that. By the way, the participants could get hurt. Aren't you afraid?

Don't fear the wolf - don't walk in the woods)))

Avals:

Well you can filter by depot size. I don't think sharks trade in MT. So the "virus" must be multiplatform :)

It's like Police Academy 6 or something - where a Russian mafioso made a popular game that allowed him access to all the computers it was installed on :)

better a "multiplatform" tablet like Limitless - and .. .Soon Eddie achieves success in the financial world ... - http://www.megacritic.ru/film/1508.html

Sorry, Sanek, for the flooding.

adept:

a better "multiplatform" tablet as in Limitless - and .. .Soon Eddie achieves success in the financial world ... - http://www.megacritic.ru/film/1508.html

Sorry, Sanek, for the flood.

Yeah, I've seen it :) De Niro asks him - do you trade on patterns, but he didn't - he found a universal formula for crowd psychology :)

Here's what I've done, but it doesn't want to send it to a file, maybe someone will look at it, because I can't see the error myself.

It's a script that sends information to a file

Files:

sanyooooook:

Here's what I've done, but it doesn't want to send it to a file, maybe someone will look at it, because I can't see the error myself.

It's a script that sends information to a file

I got it. True there are no orders now and therefore only:

"symbol/order type/order volume/order price/take profit/stop loss price "

P.S. by placing a limit order on the eu. The script is written in the file:

"EURUSD/0/0/0/0/0"

P.S. I think I figured it out - array of unknown size Orders[4][] but no ArrayResize:)

Avals:

It works for me. Really there are no orders now and that's why only:

"Symbol/order type/order volume/order price/take profit/stop loss price".

P.S. by placing a limit order on the eu. The script is written in the file:

"EURUSD/0/0/0/0/0"

P.S. I think I figured it out - array of unknown size Orders[4][] but no ArrayResize :)

), clearly corrected

corrected, I don't think anyone will place more than a thousand orders ))

Files:
Reason: