Real market profile (at least from MT4) - page 2

DhP:

Sanya, just give me your word of honour that you're not a tax inspector.

Honestly, I am not an inspector and I do not work for the tax authorities, nor do I cooperate with them, and I avoid them myself )))

sanyooooook:

It will eventually come up itself, for free, why not register, give an ad on a couple of forums, Skype chats, etc., think half the battle, and there, as they say, rumours tell the whole world.

And after a while, there will only be those who are trying to trade on informers, especially if the script will have to run every time by hand ...

Signing up fifty-second in line. Don't follow me.

Sanyok, how do you plan to attract traders to this service?

DhP:

Signing up fifty-second in line. Don't follow me.

Nah, 52 is not a crowd...

Silent:
And after a while there will only be those who try to trade on informers, especially if the script has to be run manually every time...

A script can be made as an advisor or indicator.

SZY: the word script implies these three notions (script, indicator, advisor)

sergeev:

Sanyok, how do you plan to attract traders to this service?

There are many ways, one of them is through advertisements on forums, if you have any suggestions I would be happy to see.

I have zero experience in this sort of thing, but I have an idea, if it proves viable and worthwhile, I won't need advertising, if not, I won't lose much.

sanyooooook:

Would you like to see the real mood of the crowd rather than what the informers on the websites give you?
Much more valuable to know the mood of one mega-bar/seller

Such informers make no sense, because the trend is unknown. So it will show 55:45 and it will tell us nothing.
Reason: