Indicators: Indicator Arrows - page 2

Hi, 

This is a good start, could you make a new edition that is expanded to include Indicator1 to Indicator6?

Prefer please include all leading indicators, such as WPR, ROC, Momentum, ATR, etc... 

Hello...

I tried this indicator

it is good...

could you please explain the settings

There are so many variables in this 

Hello

This is a great indicator - slowly getting the hang of it. Thanks to Ernst (the programmer) for programming it :)

Need some help to make some small tweaks to it. Can anyone here help? 

1. It appears the Stochastic triggers a Buy every time the %K line breaks above the %D line, and a Sell every time the %K line breaks below the %D line, irrespective of their absolute values. Instead, can this buy/sell trigger be activated with the same rules, but ONLY when the %D line is below 20 (for Buys), and above 80 (for Sells) 

2. FYI, I use Stochastics and place my trades on the 15 min chart, but I watch the Moving Averages on the 1 Hour Chart. My second criteria for this indicator is for Buys to be triggered only when the Price has CLOSED above the 20 period Simple Moving Average on the 1 Hour chart (and conversely, for the Sell trigger, CLOSED below the 20 period SMA on the 1 Hour chart). At the moment, it appears the indicator takes a work-in-progress bar, whereas I’d like for it to CLOSE above or below the 20 period DMA on the 1 hour chart, before this condition is met. This condition, together with the Stochastics trigger in (1) should draw the arrows. 

3. Thirdly, I’d like this indicator to be applied to a long historical timeframe – say Last 3 years (or more) data on the 15 min chart. How can I set this? I tried to use Range, but that didn’t seem to work. 

I’ve attached a screenshot of my settings. All help appreciated.

Ayush

Files:
Reason: