10% or 20% every day is it possible? or is it utopian in advance? - page 21

abolk:

An investor who makes money solely on price differences can call himself whatever he wants - an "investor", an "investment fund", a "trader" or an "entrepreneur" - but he will still be, in his activity, only a speculator, according to the definition of the term.

An investor who invests money in order to develop and create new value and receive income from the sale of the newly created value is called an investor.

Where did you read this? Here is the definition of an institutional investor, there are qualified investors https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Институциональный_инвестор. Getting these statuses and their rights and obligations are legislated in the states. And they can and do make money solely on price differences, trading on the stock exchange, without any "newly produced values".

Avals:

Where did you read this? Here is for example the definition of an institutional investor, there are qualified investors https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%98%D0%BD%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%83%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80. Their status, rights and obligations are legally defined in the states. And they can and do make money solely on price differences, trading on the stock exchange, without any "newly produced values".

I can afford to draw my own conclusions based on my knowledge, common sense and experience.

there are many reflections on the blurred distinction between investment and speculation in the literature - most of these reflections are from a "big" mind and a desire to wishful thinking.

there is a "law of identity" in logic, according to which the understanding of a thing or phenomenon stays the same regardless of its name.

There is an investment of capital with the purpose of earning a profit from the sale of its products - this is called an investment.

there is investment of capital with the purpose of obtaining profit from the resale of products (price difference) - this is called speculation

Roman.:

Guys, have a look at this issue as well, defining definitions and terms...

I will be interested in your opinion on it. Thank you.

it might be helpful:

http://forex.kbpauk.ru/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/290571/page/0/fpart/1/vc/1

http://forex.kbpauk.ru/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/324149/an/page/page//vc/1

abolk:

is the investment of capital with the aim of generating a profit from the sale of the products produced - this is called an investment.

What you are writing about is called "real investment". For example, there is also an official term recognised at the legislative/taxation level as 'portfolio investment'. But I don't want to argue any further - whatever terminology you like, use it.

http://epaper.co.il/forum/index.php?topic=617.0

By the way, where are the forex billionaires?

LeMaxx:
By the way, where are the forex billionaires?

DC owners, for example. )))

And in general, to continue the thought, only owners of powerful deposits patiently conducting low-risk trading are successful+stable in the market... For obvious reasons, they have no reason to post on forums, much less develop "automatic trading systems" with exploding charts, to say nothing of learning programming languages... :)

denis_orlov:

DC owners, for example. )))

And in general, to continue the thought, only owners of powerful deposits patiently conducting low-risk trading are successful+stable in the market... For obvious reasons, they have no reason to post on forums, much less develop "automatic trading systems" with exploding charts, to say nothing of learning programming languages... :)

Owners - that's understandable. I meant traders, and not losers. Of course it is extremely stupid to look for them on forums. Why aren't they known even in a professional environment?

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, that's exactly where I haven't looked with this question, although I'm logged in there too.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

LeMaxx:

The owners - it is clear. I meant the traders who have not lost. Of course it is extremely stupid to look for them on forums. Why are they not known even in a professional environment?

And what is the trading environment? It's basically a mass of naive dreamers wanting to become millionaires with $1000 in a couple of years... see above...

The same mass, which as a result brings a stable profit to owners of brokerage companies.

And of course, this mass knows very little, at least on the principle of rejection of elementary concepts.

denis_orlov:

And what is the trading environment? It's basically a mass of naive dreamers wanting to become millionaires with $1000 in a couple of years... see above...

The same mass, which as a result brings a stable profit to owners of brokerage companies.

And of course, this mass knows very little, if only on the principle of rejection of elementary concepts.

By environment (local) I mean a community of traders [MQ], including you
Reason: