The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 501

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
What would we do without you, you're our Drummmer?))
Right to surrender positions began, in bablokos and what is it...selyanskaya branch wit was more, and the word plant was veiled masterfully under the witticisms) I personally enjoyed reading your posts) come on do not fail:)
Because your relaxation has led to the fact that the word "plant" is already a byword. It's gotten to the point where we have to come up with a new one.)

Ok I'll think of something in addition to the factory...

In the meantime, go all to the factory!

In the factory will be able to earn without the occasional wander, the more there by chance wander around the plant foreman will not give.

transcendreamer:

All right, I'll think of something in addition to the factory...

In the meantime, everyone go to the factory!

You can make money in the factory without wandering around accidentally, especially there, the foreman won't let you wander around the factory accidentally.

To end the SB, cite any price range and I will show that, there is no SB, but a clear pattern.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

To end the SB, cite any price series and I will show that, there is no SB, but a clear pattern.

So why did you dump all your signals then?

denis.eremin:

Why did you dump all your signals then?

First of all, I only have one active signal on a cent account, where various experiments are being conducted. This account worked for seven years without a merger. When it was wiped as a result of another one drain, I replenished it with 40 dollars and resumed my experiment with 34 symbols trading simultaneously. The results are in the branchhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/367874

The experiment is still ongoing and it is too early to draw conclusions.

Эксперимент
Эксперимент
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые форумчане...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

First of all, I only have one active synch on a cent account, where various experiments are being conducted. This account worked for seven years without a merger. When it was wiped as a result of another drain, I replenished it with 70 dollars and resumed my experiment with simultaneous trading on 34 instruments. The results are in the branchhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/367874

Formula 18, market theory and PNB are just ordinary non-linear regression which gives nothing

denis.eremin:

Formula 18, market theory and PNB are the usual non-linear regression, which gives nothing

And market theory turns out to be a regression. Stop taking the fly swatter tincture).

denis.eremin:

Formula 18, market theory and PNB are ordinary non-linear regressions which give nothing

They have unquestionable predictive power and unambiguously identify the pattern inherent or inherent in the numerical series in the best possible way. Here is a small example:

Find a pattern in the following series of numbers:

It is found.

Added information to the series:

And this pattern is found:

And finally:

And finally:

The moment of fall was accurately predicted.

What method can you use to repeat or disprove this example?

khorosh:

And the market theory of the market turns out to be regression. Stop taking the flypaper tincture).

Where do you see regression herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1825? Take off your glasses or read the information on regression. On the other hand, what's wrong with regression, although it doesn't smell like regression here.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

They have an undeniable predictive power and unambiguously identify the pattern embedded or inherent in the number series in the best possible way. Here is a small example:

Find a pattern in the following series of numbers:

It is found.

Added information to the series:

And this pattern is found:

And finally:

And finally:

The moment of fall was accurately predicted.

What method can you use to repeat or disprove this example?

Only by practice.

You are calculating for the same type of series

Use it in trading for one pair and verify for yourself that it works.

Your reasoning will not work on multiple pairs, as you do not yet have a grasp of the complex theory of multiple pairs moving together

Renat Akhtyamov:

only in practice

You are calculating for the same type of number series

Use in trading for a single pair.

I agree. But, I am interested in the outcome of this experiment. I am willing to do the same with any series - whether for one or more instruments.

No one is able to fight a PUP - that I can say with confidence.

Yes, I am convinced of the peculiarities of trading on several pairs at once. The experiment will be continued until the deposit is wiped out or turns into a grail. We will wait.

Reason: