The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 298

paukas:
Einstein was asked why he had a horseshoe on his door if he didn't believe in omens.

"The fact is that omens come true whether you believe in them or not." (с)
Who better than Einstein to know that everything is relative, including not only omens, but also their fulfillment.

avtomat:
Who better than Einstein to know that everything is relative, including not only omens, but also their fulfillment.

What are omens?

I dare answer myself: omens are regularities noticed by the population. Of course, regularities come true from time to time.

.................. As for the dollar, many things will come true in our lifetime, the largest economy after all.

paukas:
When they write that the dollar is dead, it's a popular omen. To growth.
Just yesterday a fellow Khazin apologist told me in confidence that the "G" hour for the dollar, and the US as well, is set for the second week of March.

granit77:
Just yesterday a fellow Khazin apologist told me in confidence that the Hour of J for the dollar, and for the US as well, is set for the second week of March.
I.e. the apocalypse of the world economic and political system......... considering the personal economic and political misery, it does not bode well for the common man............. I hope the apologist is wrong and this process will go much more gently and slowly. Of course such a process will happen sooner or later - life is a wave....... especially if the country has been inflated like a bubble for a couple of centuries.

granit77:
Just yesterday a fellow Khazin apologist told me in confidence that the "G" hour for the dollar, and by extension the States, is set for the second week of March.

March is horn-blowing for the cow.

Proverb

Podgeneral:
I.e. the apocalypse of the world economic and political system......... considering the personal economic and political scarcity, it does not bode well for the common man............. I hope the apologist is wrong and this process will go much more gently and slowly. Of course, such a process will occur sooner or later. Life is a wave, especially if the country has been inflated like a soap bubble for two centuries.
Many countries inflate and deflate, but the cyclicality depends on those who inflate!

borilunad:
Many countries inflate and deflate, but the cyclicality depends on those who inflate!

It is true! It is true that those who "inflate" are not gods from mythical Olympus, but also live under the influence of Cosmic Cyclicity.......... the closest thematic example of that is Grandfather Gunn, who made good money on Cyclicity............ however even advanced Gunnists do not fully understand how he did it.......... the reason is clear, modern man is too moldy brains from the civilization of machine mathematical processes and the modern brain is not appropriate suggestion, hunch, intuition, parapsychotic ability, and in recent years should be added to this list, unfortunately, culture, art, and honor.

borilunad:
Many countries inflate and deflate, but cyclicality depends on those who inflate!

Cyclicality is an objective law of nature.

And so it (cyclicality) does not depend on any "inflators". Moreover, according to this same cyclicality, the "deflators" must soon deflate into the mud.

avtomat:

Cyclicality is an objective law of nature.

And so it (cyclicality) does not depend on any "puffers". Moreover, according to this same cyclicality, the "puffers" must soon deflate into the mud.

Mantras don't help here.

paukas:
Mantras don't help here.
Mantras have nothing to do with it. It is a law of nature.
Reason: