FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 36

alex_r:
well yeah, there are morons sitting on wall street making HFT bots on mashcats))))))
The main thing is to say something clever and incomprehensible so no one understands. OK, buyers show up. Tell me when the sellers show up. My understanding is that some go out at night and others during the day.

Gizmo:
But they still realise that if they don't, the EUR will be in deep shit with bankrupt states on their tails!!!
Indirectly we can see that the straw is being put up for this eventuality

maladroit:
The main thing is to say something clever and incomprehensible so that no one understands. OK, buyers show up. Tell me when the sellers show up. My understanding is that some go out at night and others during the day.
Stealing at night and drinking during the day )))))

maladroit:
No doubt, but they won't drown everyone because of Greece. And it's not in the world's interest to sink Europe.

it's not about Greece, it's about the chain reaction that might follow... that's why no one will ever ask the pentos about the debt... or rather everyone will slow it down...

Eh, we're all in debt... it's a global economic model... but we'll have to get out of it gradually... and it doesn't bode well... and not just for any country... for the whole world...

the apocalypse is upon us ))) ...

tuma88:

How did you determine that it was the buyers ? Could it be an infusion of sellers ?

Thank you.

Red(bears and bulls stops) and green(bulls and bears stops) squares single trades with large volumes.

alex_r:
Red(bears and bulls stops) and green(bulls and bears stops) squares single trades with large volumes.
What are you watching this with?

If you'd read the thread instead of shitting around, you'd know.

alex_r:
Red (bears and bulls stops) and green (bulls and bears stops) squares single trades with large volumes.

I once observed such single large infusions (before the demo access expired). The price in such places went further without paying attention to who was there more (bears or bears). I don't think such a signal is useful on its own (for me personally). It needs to be combined with something else. Or it should be interpreted differently than I do.

Thank you.

Vizard:

well, you have to ask France too... Napoleon had Moscow burned down and did not send grandmothers to help rebuild it )))) etc...

What has Napoleon got to do with it? One of the main tasks of God's son Napoleon was to destroy the Inquisition, and Moscow was just a ride to free serfs from slavery. We must distinguish between the people of God, who are always owed everything, and the ordinary Goyim, who are always to blame)).

http://www.dazzle.ru/antifascism/hersn.shtml

tuma88:

I once observed such single large infusions (before the demo access expired). The price in such places went further without paying attention to who was there more (bears or bears). I don't think such a signal is useful on its own (for me personally). It needs to be combined with something else. Or interpret it differently than I understand.

Thank you.

You have to combine with the levels.
Reason: