The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 152

alsu:
Well, I don't know, it works for me, thin or thin. As far as I'm concerned, everything is sound, I won't say strictly, but in modern applied science, "prove" is more like "convince". I've convinced myself, others are still undecided)) In other words,

Tell me, albeit schematically, what works and how it works, and in light of the topic of the thread.

yosuf:
Telling is not allowed - it's advertising, and it's forbidden. ...

Tomorrow the children will ask,

visiting us in the morning:

"Dads, what did these

doctor candidates?"

We will answer our children

The truth, they care:

The amazing is near, but it's forbidden! (c)VSV

paukas:

Tomorrow the children will ask,

visiting us in the morning:

"Dads, what did these

doctor candidates?"

We will answer our children

The truth, they care:

The amazing is near, but it's forbidden! (c)VSV
100 quid to you for this impulse. (descendants will pay)

It is a very big mistake to think that someone is pushing a button and controlling the market, and this leads to a misunderstanding of the phenomenon.

This is a simple open-ended system for cooking potatoes in a pot on an electric stove, but it is the first glimpse of a UDS.

But let's take it one step further.

Consider an automatic room temperature control system. This is a closed-loop system. Dynamic elements in it are the same, differing only in values of parameters - it also has a heater - a boiler, and there is an inertial object of control - a heated room. The regulator is more complicated now, but it does not matter. It is necessary to add a couple of thermometers - indoors and outdoors

This is a stabilising system. The job of the system is to keep the room temperature within very tight tolerances of +/- 0.5 °C, within a wide temperature range of tens of degrees outside. The system determines by itself when heating should be turned on and when it should be off. This is an example of a more complex UDS.

(I do not mention here the subtleties, limitations, etc.)

The human role here is to set the desired room temperature, set the target. That is all. The system does the rest.

(Maintenance, scheduled repairs, and other ancillary operations are another matter)

I will make later an example of functioning, and processes in such system. -- now I'm sick, my bones are shot, my teeth hurt... ...sore spots.

So.

Any refrigerator, both industrial and domestic, which everybody has, also operates according to the same scheme -- remember, how it switches on and off by itself, maintaining the set temperature in a refrigerating chamber.

joo:

not at all
not quite right, yes

alsu:
Not quite the same, yes.
In the sense that solving a linear problem is half the battle, you still have to consider the non-linearity.

avtomat:

The above diagram of boiling potatoes in a pot on an electric stove is the simplest open-ended system, but it gives the first idea of a UDS.

To keep the conversation on the optimum cooking temperature for potatoes).

>

Suppose we took measurements of the temperature of the water in the pot every minute while the potatoes were boiling, and plotted them on a graph:

Let us pose the question:

Can we determine from the available output data what was the control signal that led to this actual data?

sergeyas:

To keep the conversation at the optimum cooking temperature for the potatoes).

Well, why not ;)) We can attach an optimum control system to our potato cooking system.

avtomat:
Well, why not ;)) To our system of boiling potatoes we can quite well attach a system of optimal control...
Sooner or later, you'll just have to bring the conversation precisely to finding the optimum in determining the control signal...;)
Reason: