The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 402

Renat Akhtyamov:
On the surface, victory is when the kotir stops
Why should it? It's not a victory, it's a drag (lost time and consequently lost profit)

aleger:
Why should I? It's not winning, it's a drag (losing time and therefore not making a profit)

You mean margin call? Well, you have to learn not to lose money over the long haul before you can think about making money.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You mean margin call? Well, you have to learn not to lose money over the long haul before you can think about making money.

You have to combine "making" and "not losing".

What are you smartasses doing here anyway? You have no business being here. Go to hell.

for

The last time I was banned (the day before yesterday) I was banned for speaking in a rude manner, but now I speak softly.

I assume that the provocateur will say something provoking me to be rude again.

Олег avtomat:

What are you smartasses doing here anyway? You have no business being here. Go to hell.

for

The last time I was banned (the day before yesterday) I was banned for speaking in a rude manner, but now I speak softly.

I assume that the provocateur will now say something again, provoking me to be rude.

I don't know who the previous message is addressed to and who you call a "provocateur", but you yourself

I don't know who you're addressing in your previous message, but you're the one who called yourself a "provocateur" but you dragged your entry into the contest, unfortunately very unsuccessful, and then refused to help me.

Well, you're in your own juices, Mr. Comrade Barin,

but don't expect to succeed in the task at hand. You are solving the wrong problem, and in the wrong way!

aleger:

I don't know to whom the previous message is addressed and who you are calling a "provocateur", but you yourself

I don't know who you're addressing in the previous message, but you're the one who called yourself a "provocateur".

Well, you're in your own juices, Mr. Comrade Barin,

but don't expect to succeed in the task at hand. You are solving the wrong problem, and in the wrong way!

There is not a single person on this forum who solves that problem the way it should be solved.) But everyone knows the wrong way and the wrong way.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
There is not a single person on this forum who solves that problem and the way it should be done.)

That's a strong statement, but it can't be. Someone has to be proficient in this school subject

in this school subject. I think I know such a person, but I don't have access to him.

<<But everyone knows how not to and how not to. >>

But that's not enough! Solving a real time problem using the method of exceptions is unlikely to work.

In the process of grappling withthe truth,the delusionexposes itself.

In this case, the delusion is so great that it takes a very long time to unmask.

Martin Cheguevara:

In the process of grappling withthe truth,the delusionexposes itself.

In this case, the delusion is so great that it takes a very long time to unmask.

Who is this addressed to? If to me, what is the delusion? Briefly, please.

aleger:
To whom is it addressed? If to me, what is the misconception? Briefly, please.

to anyone who would interpret that phrase as a "stab in his own backyard".

And also to all those whose ignorance will not allow them to understand what the phrase is referring to.
Reason: