The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 392

Renat Akhtyamov:

All right, erase 20 and put down 9.

And once Dmitry Fedoseyev wrote that they do not give more than 3% per day, I also remember.

Nah, for my strategy the excess must be <20 and >9, I'm catching tails :)))

And the automaton seems to easily cut cash just by being inside the random process, and tails tear it to shreds.

But, he's stubborn as ... ...and he's totally unwilling to attach TViMS to his CU. That's a shame. Whose signal should I sign up for? My own?!

Renat Akhtyamov:

All right, erase the memory of 20 and write down 9.

And once Dmitry Fedoseyev wrote that he does not give more than 3% per day, I remember too.

Who doesn't? The evil uncle doesn't give? That's bullshit...

It's his TS that won't give him more than 3%. It's his TS, not someone else's.

Alexander_K2:

Automatic!

Why so glum? Did you get burnt on January 3rd? You shouldn't drink vodka when you're sad.

I repeat once again - if your TS easily defeats any random process with any known distribution of increments, then you need to check the nonparametric kurtosis of returnee distribution, whether you like it or not.

You should only work if the kurtosis is <9. Remember that number. Everything else is not yours.

P.S. Just for the record - the allocation excess on the night of January 3 was >>9 on almost all fumes. And there was nothing to get into.

Good luck!

I don't need any excesses ;))

Alexander_K2:

Nah, for my strategy the excess must be <20 and >9, I'm catching tails :)))

And the automaton seems to easily cut cash just by being inside the random process, and tails tear it to shreds.

But, he's stubborn as ... ...and he's totally unwilling to attach TViMS to his CU. That's a shame. Whose signal should I sign up for? Your signal?!

You try to set a break-even trade first.

Then try to solve the problem of break-even trade.

Only then will you be able to see and understand the difficulties of solving it.

My solution is almost ready. But that 'almost' is very bitchy ;))

I'll have it removed by the February contest.

Alexander_K2:

Try it. It will be very useful to you.

ssi

If you can't find it, I'll give you the link in person.

Олег avtomat:

You should try it. It'll be very useful to you.

ssi

If you can't find it, I'll give you the link in person.

Found it. Thank you! Well, well - meet me at the contest and may the best man win.

Alexander_K2:

Found it. Thank you! Well, let's meet at the competition and may the best man win.

That's right.

Олег avtomat:

You try to set a break-even trading target first.

Then try to solve the break-even trading problem.

Only then will you be able to see and understand the difficulties of solving it.

Oleg, you'd better try to set a break-even trading problem, it's much more interesting and healthy for both your budget and your health.

If you can solve the break-even trading problem, then the break-even trading problem will be solved automatically, pardon the pun.

Andrey Dik:

Oleg, you'd better try to set a break-even trading target, it's much more interesting and healthy for both your budget and your health.

If you can do the no-loss trading task, then the break-even trading task will be solved automatically, pardon the pun.

demagoguery

Reason: