The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 344

Aleksey Nikolayev:

It is the result of some complex process which is not usually studied in detail and is therefore treated as a given from the start.

I am talking about a subsystem/subsystem with different delays in the overall system-model process. The delay may be variable, but it is identifiable.

In complex production ACS this is relevant. But in our case, this is rather an abstract example.

Олег avtomat:

In complex production boosters, this is relevant. But in our case it is more of an abstract example.

I quite agree.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I quite agree.

Thank you for your debate.Aleksey Nikolayev was, from my point of view, closer in understanding the trader's place in the market. It is more important to have a place in the group with which you can win in order to play successfully.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Aleksey Nikolayev was, from my point of view, closer in understanding the trader's place in the market. It's more important to have a place in a group with which you can win.

I thinkAleksey Nikolayev will help you understand what kind of game you're talking about. And at the same time explain to me, unsophisticated guy, the similarity of your views"about the trader's place in the market".

Uladzimir Izerski:

Aleksey Nikolayev was, from my point of view, closer in understanding the trader's place in the market. It is more important to have a place in the group with which you can win in order to play successfully.

Thanks for the kind words, but I guess your words only mean that my understanding was closer to you. This is not surprising as it is quite common. There is hardly any right and only right understanding of the market.

Олег avtomat:

But it seems to me that you don't understand what game we're talking about at all. I thinkAleksey Nikolayev will help you with this. And at the same time he will explain me, unsophisticated, about the similarity between your points of view"in understanding the trader's place in the market".

Your sarcasm is justified. Right now I can't say anything meaningful about the application of mathematical game theory to our field. When (and if) I have something to say on the subject, I will post on the forum.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Your sarcasm is quite justified.

not justified. he can't say anything sensible either )

I made the mistake of reacting to a nasty provocation from a parasite and got banned for it.
In the future, in order not to get banned because of parasites, you should just ignore the parasites.

In the future I will demonstrate how it is possible to work with the SB. Here, the vast majority of citizens do not believe in such a possibility. They limit their disbelief and are satisfied, instead of conducting a series of experiments on a model and seeing for themselves such a possibility.
And what is this disbelief based on? Because there is no evidence except empty words -- just as there is no evidence of possibility, there is no evidence of impossibility.

I hope I have solved the problem of a break-even strategy (with acceptable/determined profitability). I've been struggling with it for a long time... (I'll show you the results on occasion)
And as always, after solving another problem, new horizons and new problems to be solved appear.
Reason: