The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 227

TheXpert:
Why are you being facetious? I've been following this thread for a very long time, so I'm not even unsubstantiated :)

It's three years old. There have been successes. There have also been failures. During this time we have done a lot of work, conducted many experiments and tried many different versions. As a result, the set tasks were solved, and these solutions, in turn, helped to form the next level tasks. But you will hardly understand me now. But, well, I don't need to... In the near future there will be an open pamm - you will see everything there without extra words.

Avals:

Sisyphus rules)))

Here you are very much mistaken.

But if research is "Sisyphean labour" for you, meaningless and pointless work given as a punishment... then get on with your own work, which brings you joy and pleasure. And you probably do not realize that there are people who derive joy and pleasure from research and solutions that have both purpose and meaning.

Sisyphus' work

This is the name given to all aimless, endless work. King Sisyphus of Corinth, the Greeks said, was a great trickster. A rebellious prideful man, he was always deceiving the gods and mocking them. He betrayed to the people the secrets of the gods that had become known to him. Zeus sent Death to him, but he also put Death in chains and people became immortal. Having finally defeated Sisyphus, the gods gave him a stern execution. He was condemned to roll a huge stone up a hill at all times. As soon as the stone reached the top, it tumbled and fell to the bottom of the hill. The job had to be started all over again.

The punishment of Sisyphus was terrible not so much for the difficulty but for the pointlessness of his work. It is clear that from this story a memorable image of absurd work emerged.

avtomat:

Here you are very much mistaken.

But if research is "Sisyphean labour" for you, meaningless and pointless work given as a punishment... then get on with your own work, which brings you joy and pleasure. And you probably do not realize that there are people who derive joy and pleasure from research and solutions that have both purpose and meaning.

Sisyphus liked the process in the beginning too)) Look at your equity - typical pushing uphill and downhill. People looking for the perpetual motion machine, breakeven, philosopher's stone, etc. are fun to watch ;)

Avals:

Sisyphus liked the process in the beginning too)) Look at your equities - typical pushing uphill and rolling down it. People looking for the perpetual motion machine, breakeven, philosopher's stone, etc. are fun to watch ;)

Do you really think I don't see that? Not only that, but I see a lot more. And I won't go into details, so as not to tire or spoil the fun ;)))

The topic has gone off to the side. She has a lot of people following her

avtomat:

Do you really think I don't see that? Not only that, but I see a lot of other things too. I won't go into details, so as not to bore you and spoil the fun ;))

I wish you good luck, although I am writing against it. It is not productive to write "for")))

It would be interesting from the basics - how to apply all this backgrounder to the market (about chinig read :)). On the fingers. Maybe it would be clearer on its own.

Avals:

I wish you good luck, even though I am writing against it. It is not productive to write "for")))

By the way, yes, there is some truth in it. Stress (not excessive) improves performance. I agree.

Avals:

I wish you good luck, although I am writing against it. It is not productive to write "for")).

It would be interesting from the basics - how to apply all this background to the marketplace (I've read about chinig :)). On the fingers. Maybe it would be clearer on your own.

If you do not know what to do with the market, then you should take a look at the market. We sit out the drawdown. (I understand it that way). We also attach teapots and other table items.

Thank you for your good wishes. And I wish you success. Success in meeting the challenges that arise. And success in setting challenges.

Vinin:
The topic has gone off to the side. Many people follow it.

Yes, there is a little...

Let's try to get back on track ;)

All (or nearly all) of us here are busy building our TS, our trading system. Any system is characterized (among other equally important characteristics) by the function it performs. The notions of "system" and "function" are inseparable. There are no non-functional systems. A functional system is a tautology, because absolutely all systems are functional. If there is no "function" then there is no "system". But there may be a system that is not currently functioning (on standby).

It would be interesting to hear opinions (definitions) on what the function of a trading system is.

The question is exactly about the function of the system. Another question is the effectiveness of the system to perform its function, criteria, etc. This is not the question.

// I note that I have my own answer to this question.

Reason: