The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 218

_CaHeK_:

I didn't seem to give up. Just turned out that for each frequency of algorithm's work it is necessary to conduct training individually, I thought that the dependence is comprehensive, it turned out, no. So I'll continue what I started, and we'll see what happens.

P.S. 111 trades in a year, still not the same as 176-263 per week.

Algorithm and real - also very different things

I made an EA that made 40 trillion on 10 grand in a year on the tester, on the minutes. And on the real - pssh ....

_new-rena:

Algorithm and real are also very different things.

I made an EA that made 40 trillion on 10 grand in a year on the tester, on the minutes. But on the real one, it's a bummer....

If you test properly, there is no significant difference between the tester and the real.

paukas:
If you test properly, there is no significant difference between the tester and the real thing.

Will they both fail?

;)

Contender:

Will they both fail?

;)

That's if you do it right ;))

_new-rena:

Algorithm and real are also very different things.

I made an EA that made 40 trillion on 10 grand in a year on the tester, on the minutes. But on the real one, it's a bummer....

An EA with a short stop (50 pips + spread), which works with one order? If not, then let him earn a trillion trillions in the tester, but he will lose it on the real market.

_CaHeK_:

An EA with a short stop (50 pips + spread), which works with one order? If your question is about the algorithm, you don't need to look for an EA in the real EA.

I don't get it, you're correcting someone who's a hundred times the trader you are...

You should start trading.

_CaHeK_:

An EA with a short stop (50 pips + spread), working with a single order? If not, then let him earn a trillion trillions in the tester, but he will lose it on the real market.

And you have it vice versa, right? I.e. a stop loss of a million pips, and a take profit of 1 point?

_new-rena:

Yeah, it's the other way around, isn't it? I.e. stop in a million pips and take - 1 point?

I gave the parameters for my algorithm, the results of the training of which I posted in the screenshots.

P.S. My algorithm (in theory) can rake in such a sum for a month, or even faster, with 10 quid).

P.P.S. 3,444,920,841,663.95 quid for 4 weeks of training, with a lot proportional to 10% of the depo, for 847 trades. )

Stells:

I do not understand what you're correcting a man who is a hundred times more trader than you ...

You start trading already.

I'm not correcting anything, just asking what parameters were used to get such great results.

P.S. if you don't understand, why write?

_CaHeK_:

I gave the parameters for my algorithm, the results of the training of which I posted in the screenshots.

P.S. My algorithm (in theory) can make such a sum in a month, or even faster, with 10 quid).

P.P.S. 3,444,920,841,663.95 quid for 4 weeks of training, with a lot proportional to 10% of the depo, for 847 trades. )

bullshit.

How many points will it be and where to get them and what lot to take for 847 trades with 10 quid?

rose-coloured glasses are a force to be reckoned with. I understand

_new-rena:

nonsense.

How many pips would that be and where to get them and what lot to take for 847 trades from 10 quid?

rose-coloured glasses are power. I see

Totally agree that it's nonsense, you can't take it anywhere or with any lot, I wrote that in theory).

P.S. Regarding the parameters of that EA, "Aha" should be understood as a really short stop, or just kidding).

Reason: