The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 173

Urain:
Suggest a way (method) of comparison?

Essentially, you just need to replace the 'time' coordinate with 'ticks' or 'volume'. This can be done on the basis of the tick history.

And then apply the TS. But it will be different TSs, apparently.

Such a comparison must be a full-fledged study.

And only on the basis of results of such research it will be possible to assert about preference of this or that "equal...". Otherwise - nothing.

avtomat:

Essentially, you just need to replace the coordinate "time" with "ticks" or "volume". This can be done on the basis of the tick history.

This can be done on the basis of a ticking history.

This is the second question, you need a tick history.

The first question is how to compare the validity of one or the other slicing. You need a method to show that one is better than the other.

Urain:

This is the second question, you need a ticking history.

The first question is how to compare the validity of one or the other slicing. We need a method to show that one is better than the other.

avtomat:

Essentially, you just need to replace the coordinate "time" with "ticks" or "volume". This can be done on the basis of the tick history.

And then apply TS. But it will be different TSs, apparently.

Such a comparison must be a full-fledged study.

And only on the basis of results of such research it will be possible to assert about preference of this or that "equal...". Otherwise, there is nothing.

A tic history will have to be gathered - if there is a certainty of being right, and a willingness to do such a study.

avtomat:

The tick history will have to be collected - if there is confidence in the rightness, and the desire to conduct such a study.

You'll find a ticking story in the haystack, but I'm telling you it's a second question.

Question one: well, we sliced bars in a different or even a third (for example on the Renko), how to determine that this slicing is better than the other?

It is not quite like a method to build TS on them, lots of TSs are available for standard time bars, but there are none for equilateral ones, for renegotiations, but less.

In general, this is not a clear method of comparison.

We should compare the probability distribution, but where is the guarantee that a nice distribution allows building profitable TS?

And prepare the infrastructure (tick history, etc.) without knowing how to compare slices, it's a waste of time.

That is why I say that claiming a preference for one or the other "equals..." is an empty and unsubstantiated shake of the air.

_CaHeK_:

It will be the finish of this system, based on money slavery, and considering the fact that among those who have received the algorithm there will be many programmers, whom I am no match for, the finish will come sooner than I would like), so let the secret to be a secret for now, I have already said too much.

P.S. in the future to help money will only be able to whom I register myself, as in the world now (at least still alive) the secret to let out will not.

P.P.S. the first will probably not traders, and people really need the money for operations, medicine, etc..

Funny...
"... I already know - the price of oil will go up and you won't build it" (c) "Blind Man"

10 avtomat 24.05.2011 12:18 Nothing can be said in advance. Maybe it will, maybe it won't... For comparisons we need results for different models. We don't have those results yet...

20 avtomat 01.12.2011 02:44 I think that in December we will get to the working mode....

30 avtomat 26.09.2013 05:21

All this long time since the birth of the branch, I have been searching in the direction indicated in the title of the branch --- through misunderstanding, rejection, and sometimes open hostility ...

40 avtomat 31.12.2013 17:36 Only a little time left until the New Year. And the start is not far off. Tractors roar with their engines, ready to rush forward to unprecedented heights...

go to 10 ....

Do you remember what my goal is?

avtomat:
Do you remember what my objective is?

I can assume that the objective is to make a profit from the market.

Oleg, hang in there... :-)))

We will get a profit from the market after all... :-)))

Reason: