The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 179

avtomat:

Coordinate substitution. But this operation, of course, does not eliminate time as such.

And nobody is talking about the abolition of the second coordinate and the transition to the lift. But about detachment of quantization from world time and binding to the second coordinate of the system with which we work (namely the informational world).

If news is expected at 14:30, then there is the presence of firming (binding) of the informational world and the real one. Because everyone is waiting for this news and preparing.

But the events occurring in the market before the news and after the news have a different speed of flow in the real world units.

I do not assert, but suppose that the events in units of information world (in ticks) follow similar models, regardless of the duration duration in minutes.

I would need test methods to show whether or not this is true, and I don't have them yet.

avtomat:

It's not about deriving absurd dependencies...

And time is not just an abstraction for mathematics. Time is our life.

Yes you are both/all right. Comrade opponents may have chosen the wrong terminology.

It's not about eliminating/ignoring time, it's about changing the metric. And if that's what you disagree with, then argue it in some other way, otherwise you won't even clarify your positions properly.

Time and Methods_of_Time are not the same thing. Period constancy is convenient for a method. But it is not fundamental to the essence. And there are no processes in the world that have absolutely constant periods.

MetaDriver:

Yes you are both/all right. Comrade opponents may not have chosen the correct terminology.

It's not about eliminating/ignoring time, it's about changing the metric. And if that's what you disagree with, then argue it in some other way, otherwise you won't even clarify your positions properly.

There are sequential events that we record - steal, drink, go to jail)) Describing the dynamics of the process? Yes. Is there a timeline? No.

Time is a tool (one of them) to describe the dynamics of processes. It is by no means obligatory and not the only one. There are phase spaces without time coordinates that describe a dynamical system, there are simply descriptions of sequences of events. Anything for the convenience of the observer)

Avals:
Time is a tool (one of them) to describe the dynamics of processes. It is by no means obligatory and not the only one. There are phase spaces without time coordinates that describe a dynamical system, there are simply descriptions of sequences of events. Anything for the convenience of the observer)

nonsense

Avals:

There are sequential events that we record - steal, drink, go to jail)) Describe the dynamics of the process? Yes. Is there a timeline? No.

There's .

avtomat:

Bullshit

You're a fool yourself))

Your criticality and ego go up during your tractor demos. It also seems to be a cyclical process with internal time)))

Well, nonsense is nonsense :) I wish more people thought so.

TheXpert:
Well, nonsense is nonsense :) I wish more people thought so.

Is this some kind of technology you're licking? :)
Reason: