FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1942

vng_nemo:
The logic of construction has been sucked up for eight years. That's why it's meaningless to me - not a single stick has changed in those years. What's the point of me wasting my time on it?
Or maybe it's not there?

Nestradamus:
Maybe it's not there.

Are you being provocative?

To assess whether or not you are, read the rules. And draw conclusions. On your own. Whatever you decide, that's how it's gonna be. Or don't read the rules, but then don't bother me either.

denniss:
Doesn't anyone tell you anything, Leshenka?)
What do they have to tell you? Everyone is literate, unlike you.

vng_nemo:

Are you being provocative?

To assess whether or not you are, read the rules. And draw conclusions. On your own. Whatever you decide, that's how it's gonna be. Or don't read the rules, but then don't bother me either.

Absolutely not... It's just that one head is good, but two glasses... ugh, two is better...

I'm kidding, you don't want to do it, so be it... Suit yourself...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

FOREX - Trends, predictions and implications 2015(continued)

vng_nemo, 2015.12.25 18:22

You think your method works, while completely shutting it down (you wrote that the construction parameters are a great mystery),

By the way, I couldn't write such a thing, because it's not my method, it's Gunn's. And the only secret is the parameters of the square giving the 1/1 angle.

denniss:

This is all highlighted bullshit. Clusters contain information about trades.

I durked about the stochastic, don't you get it?)

Real data on trades, only from them you can draw conclusions and open trades based on those conclusions, everything else is bullshit.

I don't know what to do with them, but I'm not sure what to do with them.

Who will give you this data? There are trillion-dollar turnovers that are not recorded. If you put these volumes in the net, the markets will go crazy, they will jump by thousands of points up and down.

So, do not talk nonsense if you do not know how it all works. And how it works, this pyramid scheme.

Nestradamus:

Absolutely not... It's just that one head is good, but two glasses... ugh, two is better...

Okay, I'm kidding, you don't want it, so be it... Suit yourself...

By the way, I couldn't write such a thing because it's not my method, it's Gunn's. And the only secret is the parameters of the square giving the 1/1 angle.

There's no secret there, it's a third grade primary schools problem.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Квадратный_корень_из_5

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Квадратный_корень_из_2

vng_nemo:

There's no secret there, it's a third-grade primary schools problem.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Квадратный_корень_из_5

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Квадратный_корень_из_2

Well, well))) Blessed is he who believes.

On our charts, the abscissa axis is time and the ordinate axis is price. They have different dimensionalities and you use Pythagoras' theorem...

Alexey Busygin:

Who will give you that data, do not be ridiculous, there are trillions of dollars of turnover that is not recorded. If you put these volumes on the net, the markets will go crazy, leaps of thousands of points up, down.

So, do not talk nonsense if you do not know how it all works. And how it works, this pyramid scheme.

Do not argue with the Patriarch in vain. He has been rubbing shoulders here for years and has tried lots of things (there are lots of witnesses, including me). You better tell us how the pyramid is organized. Do not sit on your knowledge, share it. Someone will argue with your knowledge,someone will laugh with you,do not take it to heart,it is your knowledge and I respect it.

Che Guevara is of the opinion that forex quotes are written by a robot.

What is a currency exchange rate?

The exchange rate is a reflection of the global noise, it's an indicator - only speculators don't make money on it ...

you think people with money need it? they don't even care ... funny ... tetris ... even a million quid can be invested to make a lot of money ... why bother with forex ? )

I explained that forex was invented to make money on noise ... i.e. rate differences ... and the rate changes just from oil games and other assets, but it is not a platform to make money ... it's just a reflection of the trillion dollar turnover in the world...

forex is a vibration ... I don't know how to explain it ... the vibration of the main market of the world economy ...

any economic change or trillion dollar turnover vibrates the forex ...

Just at a certain point, it became clear that this vibration and changes in prices can make money ... Well, they created the Forex market, put the software, automated the system ... which provides liquidity in the market ... to suck in money like a pump .

the market is formed according to certain laws that are not difficult to predict by calculating the formula of price movements ... charts are designed to visualize movements ... if you can remove the visualization and translate everything into numbers, then you can calculate point A and point B .

as for the big players, they don't exist in the forex... As for the big players, they don't exist in Forex, no one with a billion quid to trade ... there are more serious ways to invest with the capital to make money ... Forex is a ridiculous sandbox .

The big player here is the market ... It's playing with our money. "You think you're playing, but you're actually being played" ... All deposits in forex are a total of ONE capital ...

Yes, in Forex you can make some initial capital for further investment, but no more than that ...

As the saying goes ... forget about Forex ... run away from it ...

That's why I say that the Forex market is a vibrator and it is fully automated . DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY .

There is a builder of the market ... He who goes with him in the same direction ... putting puzzle after puzzle ...

It's simple.

You can never predict forex, it's not a financial report, you can not understand where stocks will move in a year or two ... what does the economy and forex have to do with it? what are your predictions based on? on technical analysis? do you know whytechnical analysis? from the word"Technique". I think that the market can be technically analyzed ... I think that we should be glad that we have the only tool in the market, with which we can work and earn something ... so just robots are making money in the Forex market ...

fundamental analysis does not work in forex ... there are coincidences but they are just coincidences ... do not believe that it works...

Read it again and think about it... assess the market, look at it .... It's stitched like stitching on a leather sofa, it's logical and beautiful - only an automatic machine, a robot, a machine and no one else can do that.

It's controversial in my opinion, but it's an opinion.

vng_nemo:

Futures is also a derivative.

Tell me, if there is a cluster, why do they build it on candlesticks and not on patterns? I think it makes more sense to build a cluster on extrema rather than on a candlestick pattern.

Derivative, but there is no access to spot trades, much less dark pools and other exotics, so I don't see the point of shaking the air with those clever words.

The cluster was referring to this one.

clusterdelta.com.

What candles have to do with it I don't know.

Alexey Busygin:
And what do they have to tell you? All people are literate, unlike you.
The names Lesha and Vasya often arouse my suspicions)))
Reason: