[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 390

Mathemat:
Most of them do...

I don't deny it.

Evgen157:
Most likely the second one ))))

Evgen157:

I still can't figure you out...I won't study Ghana)).... I'll be a hamster or a sheep..... There are more of us...)) you don't post predictions... you talk like a girl who hasn't been ridden... you keep trying to get into my brain...why would you want to do that??? SAVIOR... read the name of the thread and go to your own thread..... smart guy or idiot....
yeah yeah - show you the gold digging shovel ? ahhh - well you can be the object of hamster pull )

itum:
Most likely the second one ))))
According to Dostoyevsky, the Idiot is a clever man who not everyone can understand, it is as if he is not of this world...

margaret:
According to Dostoyevsky, the Idiot is a clever man who not everyone can understand

The Russian language is like Forex, spin it however you like ))))

TEXX:

We know how to dig ourselves!

ugh! you cannot do that! either you increase the volume of your orders more and more and take all the money in the world or .... It is not good to show your orders, BUT the demostakes do not count!

;)

TEXX:

We know how to dig ourselves!

The real state has Fibonacci pullbacks, not a perfect flat line - the law of vibration )

DragonSL:

Does itremind you of anything? (imho, I wouldn't jump to conclusions;)

I look at it differently (not globally). Now, I see an increase of 200-300 pips, I buy. I see that the growth is finished, I close the order. Mistaken growth, trigger a stop.

I've found this variant on the small ones (wedge in the wave Сof Y)

Which would fit in very well with the green option. But it's not worth buying without confirmation.

After all, the main one may jump to 1.38.

IgorM:

ugh! you cannot do that! either you will increase the volume of your orders more and more and take all the money in the world or .... It is not good to show your orders, BUT the demostakes do not count!

;)

They say that demo with 100 thousand - 1 billion in 2 months - on the real market it is impossible because dealers see your position or other laws come into play - the price runs away from large positions - so they trade small that they do not get caught.

The championship of the trading system is an example - systems beat each other's profits.

You can make a million on this, but the greed to make a billion won't stop you - and you'll end up losing it all -

Reason: