[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 350

ZZZEROXXX:

Mixon, don't extrapolate your failures to others. You must have posted a hundred predictions here by now, but I'm not asking you to beat your chest and invest your last money in your "beliefs". It happens to everyone. I think if something doesn't work for someone, it's like Krylov's "Monkey and Glasses":

She's got half a dozen points on her;
# She's twirling her glasses around and around #
# Now she presses them against her skin, now she puts them on her tail... #
"and then she smells them, and then she licks them.
The glasses have no effect.

So have hamsters helped or hurt you, I don't get it? Waves work, it's just that not everyone has direct hands on them, as well as other tools.

Did you make a million dollars? - I make 50 - 90 dollars a day - and it's a hell of a job to take money from the victims, so why are we not so rich? What I figured out is that charts lead the crowd into the pit and then stonewall - a trend in reverse, I can't think of anything to lure - to SELL or buy - the crowd of hamsters

I want to make millions, but I can not do it and pennies are rubbish - if it all worked I would be a millionaire - and you would give accurate predictions and make a billion - so why do people keep shaking their heads before the news, bets and other stuff if waves or paternas seem to work?

Like bill said, chaos has no consistent patterns - so i'm scared - what kind of pattern am i in - where 90% of the time i'm out - scary, right?

2011.06.21 23:53:49 *Greek government receives vote of confidence
2011.06.21 23:56:17 *Greek parliament passes vote of confidence in new Greek government
2011.06.22 00:03:47 *Greek members of parliament vote 155 to 143 in favor of vote of confidence
2011.06.22 00:04:41 *Euro lost ground on Greek vote of confidence, now trading at $1.4317
2011.06.22 00:06:13 *EU: Greek government can now focus on austerity measures and privatization
2011.06.22 00:06:57 *EU: Adoption of austerity measures would mark a "big step" towards Greece returning to growth

Now allegedly a pullback of 50 pips - I do not know I am already on the fence - I do not want to deal with this pair )))) although I could have sold from the level -

PS a pullback from the level ! I knew it ! I knew it ! now i can save for a jet plane ))

Mixon777:

Did you make a million ? - I make $50 - $90 a day - and it's a hell of a job taking money from victims, so why aren't we that rich?

I want to make millions, I can not do it and pennies are bullshit - if it worked, I would be a millionaire - and you would make accurate predictions and make a billion - so why do people shake their heads before the news, bets and other stuff if waves or paterns seem to work?

Like bill said, chaos has no consistent patterns - so i'm scared - what kind of pattern am i in - where 90% of the time i'm out - scary, right?

Mixon... count how much of the word I you wrote :))) It would be nice... prediction-base-schedule... all the conclusions time will help everyone...

DragonSL:

We are now in a 50 ppt bounce according to Gunn, something I don't see it....
ahahahaha - 2am - exactly 50pts from the level ))

margaret - make an exception, give us a target on H4, otherwise we will make predictions

elliot123:
margaret - make an exception, give us a target on H4, otherwise we will make predictions
Download cheats, for forex - codes, secret techniques - all in one package ! and only we have the full hack, make yourself and your friends a millionaires ! find out the price target ! bingo ! and only we have you get it all for 99 cents ! do not miss the opportunity ! only 99 cents ! )

EUR/USD looks vulnerable to a wave of selling on the fact that a vote of confidence in the new Greek government has been passed, as expected. The pair will now trade in anticipation of next week's vote on austerity measures and is likely to stick to its recent range, says Westpac currency strategist-analyst Sean Callow. "The good news has been factored into the quotes. In some ways we are living from one vote to the next." The euro/dollar pair is now trading at 1.4372 against a high of 1.4425 following the announcement of the vote of confidence.

Mixon777:

Download cheats, for forex - codes, secret techniques - all in one package ! and only we have the full hack, make yourself and your friends millionaires ! find out the price target ! bingo ! and only we have you get it all for 99 cents ! do not miss the opportunity ! only 99 cents !

very funny, but i think an experienced trader will give you an 85 percent target.

elliot123:
very funny, but i think an experienced trader would have a target of 85 percent.

he would own the whole planet and we would work for him if that was the case - he's right about the goals 6 out of 10 times -

Gunn had such a tool but he was a good man - and humble - but as he writes in his book - that God does not give good tools to bad people and he hid it for the good of mankind -

I'm thinking that the euro dollar is trending away from levels - 50p or 25p at least - if it's stable then you can already make a million -

Have you read the path of the turtle? - there was a correction - that the market has an advantage over all systems - because the market is a system that takes into account all interests

Reason: