[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 334

Sweet:

You, stumped...)) That's a question for wave analysts. I'd rather not say anything. I can't see that far (unfortunately).
Well, where do you see... I understand you are a long term analyst?

seolink74:
Where do you see... I take it you're a long-term worker?

That, to me, is closer. You know, everything is measured by the depo. I specifically, opened a week ago, five signs with 2,500 rubles at Alpari. The goal is to increase the deposit to 20,000 rubles, three times in a row. Second step. Increase the deposit (in the micro account, it is on it, because the point 0.29 kop. and need a lot of points) with 20.000rub. up to 100.000rub. and so three times in a row. If, I can do it, you can use this TS in normal conditions. More detailed, ... where do I see ... I can't answer that. I'm sorry.

Sweet:

That, to me, is closer. You know, everything is measured by the depo. I specifically, I opened a five-digit mark a week ago with 2,500 in Alpari. The goal is to increase the deposit to 20,000 rubles, 3 times in a row. Second step. To increase deposit (on micro account) from 20.000rub. to 100.000rub. and so three times in a row. If, I can do it, then you can use this TS in the normal conditions. In more detail, ... where I see ... I can't answer that. Sorry.
Well, we'll see how the market behaves. At 2500 rubles (83 $) you can work only about .01 lots ... When you use MM (2% risk in the transaction) and the average SL of 50 points allowable lot 0.01 (and then going over the top)... In order to earn $ 600 you need the market to be about 6000 points (if I am not mistaken in the calculations) and so 4 times ... well, so 3-5 years will go to this ... and if no MM, then 4 times will lose the deposit :)

seolink74:
Well, that's how the market will behave... With 2,500 rubles ($83) you can only work with 0.01 lot... When using MM (the risk of 2% in the transaction) and the average SL of 50 points allowable lot 0.01... In order to earn $600 you need the market to be about 6000 points (if I am not mistaken in the calculations) and so 4 times ... well, so 3-5 years will go to this ... and if there is no MM, then 4 times will lose the deposit :)

You see far away ))))

seolink74:
Well, that's how the market will behave... With 2,500 rubles ($83) you can only work with 0.01 lot... When using MM (the risk of 2% in the transaction) and the average SL of 50 points allowable lot 0.01... In order to earn $600 you need the market to be about 6000 points (if I am not mistaken in the calculations) and so 4 times ... so, maybe 3-5 years will go to this ... and if no MM, then 4 times will lose the deposit :)

Thanks for the tips, they're from the series, trend line....)))), but I'll sort it out myself...))

Triangle.

RekkeR:

See far ))))

I figured it out from my strategy ... on average a year with the market following the trend gives 2-5 pips ... for example this year the market gave 1400 pips on the move from 2011.01.19 ... This is ideal ... ... and the net can take about 900 pips ...

entry point on the exit of the cloud

seolink74:
I estimated this according to my strategy... on average a year with the market on the trend gives 2-5 pips... for example this year the market gave 1400 pips

Hurry up and throw away....)))) Even for a beginner, this is very, very bad...))))

Goodnight....))))

Sweet:

Throw it away now....)))) Even for a beginner, this is very, very bad...))))

Goodnight....))))

Time will judge :) I've already lost 4 deposits about 6k $ :) Conclusions are disappointing... even with 10k $ with MM you can earn only on eskimo

Sweet:

Throw it away now....)))) Even for a beginner, this is very, very bad...))))

Goodnight....))))

Would you share yours ..or at least just a list of tools for analysis and TM
Reason: