[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 323

Vlad72:

what is this assumption based on?

This is my timid attempt to predict something )))) Don't mind me ))))

I noticed why, installed your work for tests, it shows buy for the pound so far, which is odd for your prediction. Or are you already testing other work?

it's all well and good, a breakthrough upwards and all that, but it's time to start thinking about sales.

DragonSL:

Greece is slowly but surely being hinted at to sell state assets, they'll crush it...

Of course they will. And they'll start Spain too, it's even more in debt in my opinion.

That's what Elliott was targeting over the weekend.

The eura is fluctuating. And I think it's going to go up for the rest of the summer. Because Greece will get some help, but by September I think the eu will roll over for a long time.

Analysts at Brown Brothers Harriman, the oldest and largest private bank in the United States, believe that if the single currency falls below $1.42 against the US dollar, it will fall to $1.40, finally wiping out the rebound made in the second half of May.

According to experts, a second bailout for Greece would appear just in time to prevent a new global financial crisis, but perhaps too late for Greece itself.

The bank considers the country's default to be inevitable. Strategists point out that the question is when it will happen and how well the eurozone and G7 finance ministers will be able to cope with the global consequences of this event.

DragonSL:
Pound killed on channel boundary...

* Euro climbed to 1.43

Euro/dollar marked highs around $1.4320 amid relatively moderate trading flows.
As traders comment, under $1.4300 the pair started aggressively buying by a French investor, triggering a jump in the euro and prompting macro accounts to close short positions.
Offers placed in the $1.4340 area are expected to hold up, although stops are placed above $1.4335 ( downtrend resistance line from early June highs).

21april:

* The Euro climbed to 1.43

The Euro/Dollar marked highs around $1.4320 on the background of relatively moderate trading flows.
As traders comment, under $1.4300 the pair was aggressively bought by a French investor, triggering a jump in the Euro and prompting macro accounts to close short positions.
Offers placed in the $1.4340 area are expected to hold up, although stops are placed above $1.4335 (downtrend resistance line from early June highs).

energy level )))) I've got all sorts of fibos and trending....I think we'll bounce back ((

My expectations remain the same. In 300 pips, I will start to consider closing orders. It's moving, don't think about it, go for it....)))

Vlad72:
I noticed why, installed your work for tests, it shows buy for the pound so far, which is odd for your prediction. Or are you already testing other work?

If you mean the EA, it only shows reversals )))) If the rightmost line is green, it means it has reached the top and I should sell, for red it is vice versa ))))

SELL

Down to 1.42800 and then maybe up ... or maybe down, but I have the 1.42800 level

Better to take a small bite out of the market, IMHO

Very sharp rise, short (40-50%) descent ... etc.

I am a conservative ... )))

Reason: