The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 80

Determinism and stochasticity should be seen as characteristics of two different levels of development and organisation of complex systems, with determinism being a fundamental quality of the system relating to the level of its development as a whole, and stochasticity being a fundamental quality of the system relating to the level of its elemental structure.

Simply put, the development of the market as a whole is deterministic, although the twitching of the bot in the example above is stochastic.

avtomat:

Determinism and stochasticity should be seen as characteristics of two different levels of development and organisation of complex systems, with determinism being a fundamental quality of the system relating to the level of its development as a whole, and stochasticity being a fundamental quality of the system relating to the level of its elemental structure.

Simply put, the development of the market as a whole is deterministic, although the twitching of the bot in the example above is stochastic.

that's nonsense ....

A deterministic complex system is nonsense. Start at the beginning - what is a complex system? Google it, look it up in an encyclopaedia, take your time.

It's not coming in yet. Okay. Let's wait for the next flush.

FAGOTT:

that doesn't make any sense....

A deterministic complex system is nonsense. Start at the beginning - what is a complex system? Google it, look it up in an encyclopaedia, take your time.

This is essentially the definition of synergy. Haven't you heard of it? It's simple - if you don't know it, it's nonsense - unambiguously!

;)))

Guys... An indiscreet question - do you trade at all? I'm just reading you at ..... I have mixed feelings .....

Deterministic, stochastic .... model structure .....

solar:

Guys... An indiscreet question - do you trade at all? I'm just reading you at ..... I have mixed feelings .....

Deterministic, stochastic .... .....

It's not that it's immodest, but rather a strange question... or should I say, a strange view of the world.

So you think that if you trade, you are not interested in anything else and you do nothing else?

I'll ask you a counter-question: If you trade, shouldn't you be interested in nothing else?

solar:

Deterministic, stochastic .... .....

No, no, no! Of course not!

Think about it - how can people trade and not check the "FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences" thread? That's ridiculous! Everyone is there - Soros, Nidderhoffer, Bernanke, Strauss-Kahn, well, everyone!

We're just fluffing around, and sometimes we'll blow a couple of grand on a demo... nothing serious.

Oh come on )))) You're so pissed off))) Go ahead, I'm not giving you )))))? ???

As for "FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences", they are maniacs there. )))) I did not want to offend you. It was a simple question.

And yes, I'm not much interested in....

solar:

Deterministic, stochastic .... model structure .....

Well... For me, if you trade by hand, you don't have to worry about it. But it's a different matter if you trade automatically, it's a different approach.

TheXpert:
Well... For me, if you trade by hand, you don't have to worry about it. But it's a different matter if you trade automatically, it's a different approach.

I have an automatic)))
Reason: