[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 299

Tantrik:
when? and what time?
early July

VJRTUOS:
at the beginning of July.
Thank you.

Yesterday's plan seems to have worked...

Kitsan:

And why did she do that HZ))) Try it.
That's what I'm saying )))) Those peaks and troughs turn you into either a complete idiot or a financial market genius in your own eyes )))

Evgen157:

JOURNAL OF HIGH PICTURES))) by all means....))) But I'm with beer....)))

I'm with beer too )))) I bet on the sell)))

artikul:
That's my point ))))) Those peaks and troughs make you look like either a complete idiot or a financial market genius in your own eyes )))

It's a familiar situation, I used to follow the news too. And then the next news appears, the pair should go up, but it takes and goes down, and then you feel like a "genius" (but in time it turns out that the news has either been played back, or is not that important, or Trichet farted at a meeting and everyone thought "ssseeeell")))

Kitsan:

I stopped using economic calendars 1.5 months ago for the sake of interest, and I`m much calmer now. I entered the market when the price went up, left when the reversal started. I don't know why it did that))) Try it.

calendar... it's like a granny on the street...)))

Beer is the golden product, without it you'd better not go anywhere...)))

So Friday!!! )))

Target, achieved. Orders closed. On Monday-Tuesday, I expect a move like this. Have a good weekend everyone...)))

Hm )))) Is everybody a drinker around here? )))

Evgen157:

That's the advice?

No, no advice at all. This is my view of the movement. I'm entitled to my opinion....))))))?
Reason: