[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 258

margaret:
Well, war is not war, but it looks like a revolution...so far they are just throwing smoke bombs at people....

Is there anywhere else to read your news samples .... other than here...??
yes.... storm in the market... I think I'll wait it out...
Evgen157:

Is there anywhere else you can read your news selections .... other than here...??
No.
margaret:
No.

Too bad ;-(
[삭제]

Oh, they're waving... I'll take off my stop, or they'll hit me and then go up.

canadian is a cup.

Although it's fun here too))))

[삭제]
Tantrik:
1.3780 I'll buy

I know what you mean, but I'm not looking that far ahead, I'll buy some more on the MA
margaret:
Well, war is not war, but it looks like a revolution...so far they are just throwing smoke bombs at people....
In Greece there are anarchists on one side of the barricade and special forces on the other... Spain has a similar situation... People are demanding the EU not to make suckers out of them... Greece demands resignation of government....
Last night, a rating agency threatened to downgrade three French banks and another agency downgraded Greece's credit rating...