[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 216

odiseif:
Mixon, I have a question for you. Let's assume your rainbow has the longest period of the lilac wave 200 ..... What makes you think that price should bounce right there and not below the one with period 210, that you may not have in your rainbow .... or even a wave with period 1000 that you probably could not even dream about? I can understand a person working with a time strip when the price goes up 70% of the time above Ma with the period let's say 100 .... price went N pips up from the time strip ... so you can look for an entry in the opposite direction.it is not difficult to look closely at history ... calculate the number of pips ... calculate the probability in % when price changes direction and % when it does not return but only in a small range pulls the price up and then flies again in the same direction . IMHO .... your rainbow is worthless and price doesn't care about your latest lilac wave with a period of 200 what do you think is the support level or mirror resistance .
The only difference is that ... even if we try to look for a pattern in the end there are much better machines than these simple ones that reverse much faster and show a possible trend end or entry into a long tedious flat.
Here are some screens with much more interesting than simple SMAs

Listen, I am interested! Can you send me a picture in your personal message?

Mixon777:

Give up on the wipers )))))) I'm all for it - I myself wanted to give it up - but the search for the grail is coming to an end - make conclusions - big money only from it - if you want to make a penny, study thechanalysis - wave analysis and other nonsense - I gave it up - long ago = but sometimes like a fool I believe in it, in news analysis in peters - and the like - but it passes quickly - but it's not so bad.

I told you what I profit from - you'd better not agree with me - I'm too lazy to breed competitors )

I totally agree with you, all brilliant is simple! And the further people go, the more and more serious things begin to apply to forex, then neural networks, then quantum analysis, soon nano will be applied, but the result will be zero =)

Noterday:
I totally agree with you, all brilliant is simple! But people are trying to apply more and more serious things to forex, like neural networks, quantum analysis, and soon nano-analysis will be applied, but they will get zero results =)

It all works only the programmers don't do the foundation right - if you gather the "right" statistics on a couple then there is a very holy pattern

You were given an axe - you use it as a crowbar - and the crowbar as an axe - it will give you results - but not if you used it all for its intended purpose

Those who use it will never tell you - they have billions - but before making big money they blab to journalists - which they regret very much later.

I'm not forcing you to give up simple .... who knows how to trade with them why give up .....The problem is that using rainbow alone to trade will sooner or later lead to a loss... I even tried to filter out other pairs correlating to the market hoping to filter out false breaks, crosses, etc. ....but in the end it did not lead to anything, the only thing they achieved is that the balance curve was holding close to the initial depo ... flying kills, once the wands will catch movement in hundreds of pips, and will enter in flat a hundred times and will eat all that was gained at least ....

Mixon777:

First of all, the pros have the machines marked by zones -

can you explain to a diminutive and dumbass how they're marked?

Ahaha- If everything were that perfect I'd be a millionaire )) you think it's that easy huh? Aha I'm the only fool then aha for learning everything

Oh my God, why isn't Gunn being discussed in the appropriate thread? =)

Mixon777:
AHAHA- If everything was that perfect I would be a millionaire )) you think it's that easy huh ? Aha I'm the only fool then aha I'm the only one who studies everything

So why are you yelling... clown. If it was as easy as you're yelling, everyone would have been a millionaire a long time ago... so good. If anyone here knows anything, I don't think anyone's gonna tell you or me. People spend years on all kinds of strategies, and they won't tell you anything for nothing because they're wasting their own time and energy. You said where all the moderators are, whether they earned a million or not, they will not tell you and I will not tell you what they earned or did not earn.

Logically, we are all clowns and life is a circus - no audience

Mixon777:
Ahaha- If everything were that perfect I'd be a millionaire )) you think it's that easy huh? Yeah, I'm the only fool then. Yeah, I'm the one studying.
for me personally it's much more informative to look at this screen than rainbow dreams half blurred by incomprehensible clouds of hannah tables on a Friday full moon
Reason: