[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 199

EVgEN_SA:
But it's all changing by the hour.

If some take profits and some take losses ) market is waiting for more entries - buy or sell )) if it is sell then upwards to test the ceiling and take out stops on the sell side.

If to buy then to go down - but they have created conditions that we sell) where is the trap? it is above us - better to go in well in 3 rounds - 1 to sell now - the second after a breakdown upwards also in well - and wait until this thing will go down - but it is better to go in long

But according to the logic of the genre - to go down in one direction by 400 points -

Honestly, I'm a little scared myself, but I'm not going to back down from what I've got, and I can't always be right.

You have to share with others from time to time.

EVgEN_SA:

Honestly, I'm a little scared myself, but I'm not going to back down from what I have, what will be will not always be, but I can be right.

You have to share with others from time to time.

I understand, but the facts are the facts - for now the euro is sinking - all who were in the buy zone )) and that's about 80 thousand people - at least 100 points down))).

It's a tough business really )))

If you take the EURUSD pair on the 25th of the 6th month in 2009, 80% of traders are out of the money - that's 150 thousand at the minimum))) Can you imagine a bunch of pissed off hamsters?

Look at the positions here if you are interested - http://fxtrade.oanda.com/lang/ru/analysis/open-position-ratios

http://profitmania.ru/swfx-sentiment-index

But as one great man said - 95% of people have only 5% of the money - and 5% of the elite have 95% of the money

All right, I'm off. I'll come back and see what's up.

I opened the demo account just for fun.

Mixon777:

Watch this - a month ago there was 80% who were buying EUR CHF ! Do you know where they are? They have 400 pips worth of losses - a bunch of smart guys or what?

It means that TPs were at least 1200 points, while a 1,200 point no return - so they are not smart guys, but the market did justice to those who do not respect the SL/TR (Money Management) relation and do not do statistical research, i.e. technical analysis.

Mixon777:

Crowd is losing )))))) on EUR JPY I'm in profit and in chocolate )))) and on real - and on demo - a fairy tale !!!!! I lost 80% of my bai fighters )) but the real losses are 200 pips and that's not the end of the story

Another 60% of the victims

EURJPG has been in a downtrend for two months now so it's no surprise that we're losing...

If we look at the red curve on H4, we know the downtrend in the middle of the week.

forte928:

on the EURJPG it's been a second month of a downtrend so no wonder it's gone down...

And on H4 the downtrend has already been defined in the middle of the week so it's not surprising about the hamsters...

Yeah - so what kind of idiots would buy against a trend with 80% of them? )

The ideal value is always 50/50 - if more than that, the market will run away from them for a while

I already have 80 pips profit - on the euro yen - and there's still 84% ! ))) nothing after 100 pips first stops will be hamsters)) audi is falling too -))) and EUR GBP is growing - 60% got into the bank!

My demo is getting fatter and so is the real - the GBP USD hamsters are taken))) yeeeaa)

Mixon777:

Yeah - then what idiots would buy against a trend with a crowd of 80%? )

Try commenting on the rainbow on the weekly:

DragonSL:

Try to comment on the rainbow on the weekly:

Last step above past - break of fractal level - pullback - but we only trade from rainbow, so only buy if on this chart - pullback to rainbow in case of breakdown is normal thing

PS, look at AUD USD - weekly )

Reason: