[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 75

Vizard:

i'm talking about Evgen157's drawings ))))
duh i got it .... just wanted to interrupt my holiday by leaving the thought of euro zealander ..... to keep you busy ))

EUR/USD forecast (graphical):-)

Bears baying, bulls settling, I'm dragging.

Goal 1.3763 SL at 14220 (changed it) So if globally and not immediately 13465- Monthly S3 and trend line there But why the hell they did not go upwards :( So many reasons were there

seolink74:
Goal 1.3763 SL at 14220 (changed it) So if globally and not immediately, 13465- Monthly S3 and trend line there But why the hell they did not go upwards :( So many reasons were there

If the stars are shining, it means that somebody needs it.

odiseif:
1.7520 should break through on the Euro Zealander ...... We should look for entries there if anyone is interested.

He usually chases the Euro, only the spreads are big...

I THINK IT'S REAL !!!?? I GUESS)))

It all depends on Margot)))

Even though the US currency has strengthened by 4% since the end of April, the world's top bond fund managers hold a negative view on the future performance of the US dollar.

Pimco analysts expect the USD to weaken against many emerging market currencies and some currencies of developed nations such as Australia and Norway. Strategists at OppenheimerFunds note that the fundamentals for the USD remain 'just awful'.

In general, experts believe that although the dollar will rise from time to time, its overall direction will be down, as in the next few years, many investors will leave the United States and go to other markets, characterized by faster economic growth, higher interest rates and better public finances. The US currency is expected to remain under pressure as the Fed is likely to keep interest rates at record lows for a long time to come.

Over the past year the dollar has lost 12% against a basket of currencies, beating a 3-year low on 29 April.

At the same time it is worth mentioning that among strategists there are those who believe that the number of bears on the dollar has already reached its limit. Thus, John Taylor, head of the world's largest currency hedge fund, suggests that the rise in high-yielding assets will come to an end in July.

Evgen157:

It all depends on Margot)))

It doesn't depend on me, but on Trichet's performance tomorrow (whether he dances the "Gypsy" or plays the "Funeral March")...

And on these expectations the euro is stagnating...

Reason: