[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 66

snail09:
It's great to have all of us here today...
YES-DA...

margaret:
YES-DA...
I don't see any news today.

margaret:
YES-DA...
Is HERE a participle or an interjection? I'm beginning to forget my Russian.

odiseif:
no news today ...

I look and see that there is a political game going on... The fundamentals are stalled... same old story...Eurozone countries keep getting downgraded...

The only thing that is clear is that the Greek debt problem (with a domino effect for the Eurozone) is farfetched....it will be resolved in June...

In my opinion they decided to lower the eu a bit (it has already gone up a lot), besides it is too expensive for the Eurozone... I don't know about wave-drivers, but in my opinion, the reversal to the upside is coming, the continuation of the uptrend (in general we should follow the commodity market)...

Where are the Wavehunters? Why aren't they talking?

Well, wave makers have their own branch.

Mathemat:
Well, wave makers have their own branch.
That's the branch I'm talking about...

margaret:

Watching and seeing that there is a political game going on.... Fundamentals are stomping around... The Eurozone countries continue to be downgraded...

The only thing that is clear is that the Greek debt problem (with domino effect for Eurozone) is farfetched...it will be resolved in June....

In my opinion they decided to lower the eu a bit (it has already gone up a lot), besides it is too expensive for the eurozone... I don't know about the wave-formers, but in my opinion, the reversal to the upside is going on, the continuation of the uptrend (in general, one should follow the commodity market)...

A mate of mine watches all the time, for gold and oil. I don't look, but it looks up to me.

This news is "killer" at all, bummer....

2011.05.24 20:50:52 *Bullard: Eurozone debt crisis is a wake-up call for US
2011.05.24 20:21:14 *Bullard: Eurozone debt crisis is a "key threat" to US economic growth

Tantrik:

A couple more H4 candlesticks not below the low and then a buy correction to the nearest trendline.

Don't be lazy, watch the manf pair, maybe the targets will change.
Reason: